12-06-2018 07:56 PM
34 12
tools
    Display? Hahaha really?

Software is better on the OnePlus. It's what pixel offers and then some.

It's just the camera which I'm confused about. I think I might give it a shot.

Also, the alert slider! Such a good feature.
    "Software is better on the OnePlus. It's what pixel offers and then some. "
    It's the "...and then some," that many want to avoid. I've heard Samsung finally got the message and is cutting back on bloat.
    12-01-2018 01:13 PM
    I got my Pixel 2 XL. I like it, and the camera is very impressive. Yet I still hear the OP6T calling my name lol. As a longtime Samsung user, I find it pretty frustrating not being able to hide the navigation bar to maximize the screen. Not looking to root my phone just for that reason
    You don't need to root to hide the navigation bar. Just use adb to hide navigation bar or full immersive with both navigation bar and status bar hidden
    12-01-2018 01:18 PM
    "Software is better on the OnePlus. It's what pixel offers and then some. "
    It's the "...and then some," that many want to avoid. I've heard Samsung finally got the message and is cutting back on bloat.
    Funny thing is, I'd become a stock Android or die kinda guy until I started using the Note 9. Such a great experience.
    12-02-2018 07:27 AM
    Stock Android is extremely overrated.

OnePlus is smoother and snappier with better implementation of everything.

Samsung Experience is richer.

iOS is well... iOS.

Even the YouTube tech community has converged to this view.

It's just the people who bought the pixel 3 who keep justifying it. It's a shame to see Google fans turning into...
    12-02-2018 09:45 AM
    Stock Android is extremely overrated.

OnePlus is smoother and snappier with better implementation of everything.

Samsung Experience is richer.

iOS is well... iOS.

Even the YouTube tech community has converged to this view.

It's just the people who bought the pixel 3 who keep justifying it. It's a shame to see Google fans turning into...
    I wasn't about to buy a Pixel at full retail price. I love my note 9. But as a techie I get bored sometimes lol. At $475 off swappa I thought a 128gb Panda Pixel 2xl was a good deal for a backup/alternative, but I'm still tempted by the OP6T. I have a hard enough time justifying two phones to my gf, not sure how it would be getting a 3rd lol
    12-02-2018 07:23 PM
    I wasn't about to buy a Pixel at full retail price. I love my note 9. But as a techie I get bored sometimes lol. At $475 off swappa I thought a 128gb Panda Pixel 2xl was a good deal for a backup/alternative, but I'm still tempted by the OP6T. I have a hard enough time justifying two phones to my gf, not sure how it would be getting a 3rd lol
    I got a tip for yah: get the OP 6T for your girlfriend and then play on it a lot. 🤣
    12-03-2018 01:48 PM
    I got a tip for yah: get the OP 6T for your girlfriend and then play on it a lot. 🤣
    Ordered the OP6T yesterday. Giving myself the 15 day window from OP to test drive it and see how the camera with Google camera port works out, and plan on either returning it or reselling the Pixel 2XL I just picked up off Swappa. I think I have a problem lol
    Morty2264 likes this.
    12-06-2018 10:10 AM
    Ordered the OP6T yesterday. Giving myself the 15 day window from OP to test drive it and see how the camera with Google camera port works out, and plan on either returning it or reselling the Pixel 2XL I just picked up off Swappa. I think I have a problem lol
    Let us know when you get your 6T and how you like it!
    12-06-2018 02:16 PM
    Yes please get back to us with your experience.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    12-06-2018 07:56 PM
34 12