I have been have a problem with my pixel 2xl lately where when I plug my phone in and watch Netflix at the same time it brings up the pause and play buttons or makes Netflix small in the corner, and if I am on google and I unplug it or plug it in it reloads the page. And it also likes to get rid of the key board every 10 seconds, anyone else have this problem
    11-30-2018 05:35 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I wonder if it's sending false pause/play signals, as if it thought you were plugging in a USB-C headset rather than a charger. Are you using the original charging cable and wall plug, or a 3rd party one?
    11-30-2018 06:27 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I wonder if it's sending false pause/play signals, as if it thought you were plugging in a USB-C headset rather than a charger. Are you using the original charging cable and wall plug, or a 3rd party one?
    I am using the original cable and wall plug never used a third party one, that is a possibility about the headset but do you think it would do it about every 10 seconds? Without unplugging it? And it reloads my web page when I unplug/or plug it in
    11-30-2018 07:37 PM
    Does this happen in Safe Mode as well?
    11-30-2018 08:46 PM
    It would be worth trying to clean out the USB C port on the phone just in case there's something stuck in the port causing a poor connection.
    With the phone completely off you can try using a toothbrush or toothpick to scrape any lint/fluff out of the port. Then maybe some compressed air to finish the job.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    12-01-2018 02:01 PM