December OTA is up

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
For some reason, every month, after waiting a week and being told that there's no update available, I end up doing it manually.

chriskwarren

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
For some reason, every month, after waiting a week and being told that there's no update available, I end up doing it manually.

I'm downloading it now, 53.8MB. I have had to wait a long time a few months, but getting it right away his time.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I forgot all about the update this month. Downloading Ota now on P2 XL 53.8 MB :)

Last edited:

Ben_70

May 31, 2017
Visit site
I think the system update happened while I was driving home from work!?! How can I make sure this crap doesn't happen over lte again and blow my data?

JR Messina

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site
No update as usual on Metro. However removing the Sim isn't helping like in previous months.
Google frustrates me to no end that they can't release an update to their small qty of phones. If apple can release to millions Google should t have any issue releasing all at once

Tomster88

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
No update as usual on Metro. However removing the Sim isn't helping like in previous months.
Google frustrates me to no end that they can't release an update to their small qty of phones. If apple can release to millions Google should t have any issue releasing all at once

A friggin men!!