Pixel 2xl or 3xl?

ScottRx82

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
Money not an issue to you? Pixel 3 XL.
You are on budget? Plenty of mint condition used Pixel 2 XL to be had for dirt cheap. That's what I did and phone is a beast.

If paying $900+ for a new pixel 3 xl doesn't make me feel like about to pass out, I would do that lol.

Are you favoring the Pixel over the OP6T as a daily driver? I recall we were in the same boat in deciding between the 2

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Are you favoring the Pixel over the OP6T as a daily driver? I recall we were in the same boat in deciding between the 2
Just for the camera. I have 2 small kids so I snap pictures all day long. 6T is superior in every other way. For now, I am sticking with Pixel 2 xl as daily driver. But that Oxygen OS and the look and feel of the 6T is amazing.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Money not an issue to you? Pixel 3 XL.
You are on budget? Plenty of mint condition used Pixel 2 XL to be had for dirt cheap. That's what I did and phone is a beast.

If paying $900+ for a new pixel 3 xl doesn't make me feel like about to pass out, I would do that lol.

You're right - you can get some Pixel 2 XL's for great deals online! It's worth it to check those out.

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Went with the Pixel 2 XL, and i should get it by 3 Jan. Also picked up a Ringke Slim TPU case. Both the phone and the case are black.:p

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Pixel 2 XL is up and running. Works fine, but i found two fine scratches on the front screen. I'd rather not return it, but i could use some feedback on how to eliminate them. One other thing. I like the LED light, but i wish i could change the color. As far as i know, no other email app will trigger the LED to go on. Much thanks for your help.:p

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Pixel 2 XL is up and running. Works fine, but i found two fine scratches on the front screen. I'd rather not return it, but i could use some feedback on how to eliminate them. One other thing. I like the LED light, but i wish i could change the color. As far as i know, no other email app will trigger the LED to go on. Much thanks for your help.:p
UbreakIfix stores carry some good $20 scratch removal kit. Works pretty good I just can't remember the name.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Nine works. Thanks. I've never paid for an email app, but there's always a first time. Don't know why it doesn't work with gmail, aquamail, bluemail, etc.:p

Glad you got everything worked out! I use Textra for SMS; and their different LED notification settings for each contact is really awesome! I know you were referring me email, though; but just in case! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20