Dark Theme for Google Assistant beta

markryb

Dec 14, 2017
Visit site
Most recent update for Google beta, received dark mode. Loving the theme.
9.5.2.2.1 64arm
Received the update on Sunday (normally updates don't happen on weekends) but I'm not complaining.
Have to see what else changed...

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
9.5.2.2.1 64arm
Received the update on Sunday (normally updates don't happen on weekends) but I'm not complaining.
Are the beta updates usually stable? I've thought about being a beta tester, but with only one phone, not sure.

joe01880

May 2, 2013
Visit site
9.5.2.2.1 64arm
The updates with my P2 have all arrived on the 5th of each month with no regard as too what day it falls on. September's came a day late, I was guessing due to the memorial day holiday

markryb

Dec 14, 2017
Visit site
correct about the color combination.. but going the right way as far as I'm concerned.
I've had no issues with stability... if there is a glitch, it seems like another update follows within days. Never had anything occur that caused any major issues. ( never lost use of my daily driver)

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm, noticed my Google feed is now in light mode. Was dark mode before I installed Beta. Is this what everyone else is experiencing? No biggie but preferred the dark.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm