Hey guys

I have the Google Pixel 2 and I've noticed since the Android Pie update that I can't seem to get some notifications anymore.

When I get a notification, ill either click it to open the app with the notification or I'll swipe right to delete it

But somehow I must have disabled the notification for some apps and it's frustrating.

One such app is the WWE app, my friend has a Google Pixel 3 XL and he still gets notifications from his WWE app, but yet I don't.

I've tried uninstalling the app, I've tried resetting the app notifications but to no avail

I'm hoping someone is able to set me on the right course. I've got the Google Pixel 2 with Android Pie and as of yesterday, the February 2019 security update.
    02-05-2019 07:58 AM
    Have you checked in Settings/Apps and notifications?
    02-05-2019 08:39 AM
    yes I have. that's the first place I looked.

when you swipe right on a notification, if you go slow enough, it will give you an option to keep showing or stop that notification. I'm wondering if I accidentally clicked on stop notification and now it's not coming back regardless of what I do.

it's just weird that my WWE app doesn't show notifications anymore, but my friends does and I've checked settings and in that screen.
    02-05-2019 02:26 PM