the 2 pixel screen suddenly does not work and must release the card so that it returns to normal. please help
    02-20-2019 09:17 AM
    Release WHAT card? It's possible there's a fault in the hardware someplace. I believe Google provides a 2 year warranty on Pixel 2's, use it. Before you come back complaining - standard procedure for warranty claim is to either send your device to them and await the replacement or have a funds hold placed on your credit card to cover the cost of the device if you want an "advance replacement" shipped to you before sending yours back. Oh yeah - it will also likely be a refurbished device, not brand new...

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    02-21-2019 06:44 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! How long have you had your Pixel 2, and have you dropped it on the ground or into water recently? Is it only parts of the screen that don't work, or the screen in its entirety?
    02-21-2019 06:56 AM
    must release the card so that it returns to normal
    The only 'card' present is the SIM card so perhaps that's what the OP is referring to. I certainly would not have thought of pulling that to recover from the problem described; albeit with very little information about the actual problem.
    Hopefully the OP comes back with more details.
    02-21-2019 11:21 AM