Fast charging?

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
The Pixel 2xl actually doesn't support Qualcomm quick charge. It supports the open standard USB power delivery for fast charging. Just use a good PD fast charger with a compatible USB-C cable for fast charging.

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
The Pixel 2xl actually doesn't support Qualcomm quick charge. It supports the open standard USB power delivery for fast charging. Just use a good PD fast charger with a compatible USB-C cable for fast charging.
Thanks for the clarification. I didn't know that.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
The Pixel phones do NOT use quick charge. If you use a QC charger it won't work. You must only use a Power Delivery or PD charger and a cable that supports fast charging like Anker or any good brand.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I use an Aukey charger with two 3.0 QC ports and "charging rapidly" shows on my device.
That's interesting. I have never seen anywhere that a pixel fast charges with QC as it states online that it is PD only. I have a QC3 and PD wall plug by Aukey and it only fast charges with the PD port. Even though I have fast charging usb c to usb a cables it still charges slowly with the QC3 port.

So I am very surprised by your post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12