Is 3a xl an upgrade to pixel 2 xl?

Golurk

Apr 12, 2019
Visit site
The 2 XL overall is the better device and I wouldn’t advise you to get the 3a XL if you own one. However, it is undeniable that while the 2 XL is a better device in many aspects, the 3a XL does have some advantages over the 2 XL.

That’s all I was saying all along.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I think that's more or less a combination of an objective and subjective point of view. Looking at the specs, it is probably not a justifiable upgrade, at least in my opinion. However, on the subjective side, it all boils down to the potential consumer's take on the two products.
The 3aXL gives you a lot of bang for the buck if you can overlook a few things. Reminds me of the Nexus 5X in some way. It's a great way to get the Pixel experience at a decent price.

neil74

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Some consumers actually prefer plastic, and a few things that are better on the 3a XL than on the 2 XL: Newer software, headphone jack and a better display.

The panda/stormtrooper look is not to be underestimated either, I love that design. I picked up a 2xl from Argos, could not resist at that price. The 3xl is so hideous, I’m hopeful for the p4 as I’d like to ditch my phone addiction. 1 droid (pixel) and 1 iPhone and I’m all set.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
The 3aXL gives you a lot of bang for the buck if you can overlook a few things. Reminds me of the Nexus 5X in some way. It's a great way to get the Pixel experience at a decent price.

Absolutely! To have that camera and software at a lesser price = awesome beans!

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I got me a panda from Argos and one for my daughter but they were £20 dearer. But I don't mind cos they were still an amazing bargain and my daughter had always wanted a 2XL. I got it for her birthday.

Golurk

Apr 12, 2019
Visit site
The panda/stormtrooper look is not to be underestimated either, I love that design. I picked up a 2xl from Argos, could not resist at that price. The 3xl is so hideous, I’m hopeful for the p4 as I’d like to ditch my phone addiction. 1 droid (pixel) and 1 iPhone and I’m all set.

True...having a phone reminiscent of a stormtrooper without looking juvenile is quite a feature :)

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I got me a panda from Argos and one for my daughter but they were £20 dearer. But I don't mind cos they were still an amazing bargain and my daughter had always wanted a 2XL. I got it for her birthday.

What a fantastic birthday gift! The Panda is an amazing gift and an awesome deal! I have a friend who's had a Panda almost since launch and he doesn't want to get rid of it!

Golurk

Apr 12, 2019
Visit site
How about this for the next Pixel 4 colour scheme:

Not Black

White

Stormtrooper/Panda

Purpl-ish

Coral

Any thoughts?

Golurk

Apr 12, 2019
Visit site
Apparently the Pixel 4 might not even have any buttons >_<

Not sure how that’ll work unless the pressure areas are clearly marked.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670