I was wondering what launchers everyone is using on their Pixel 2? I go back and forth from the stock launcher to Nova. I really like having different icons which is why I mainly use Nova. But no launcher seems to be a smooth as the stock pixel launcher(for switching between apps etc).
    07-15-2019 11:56 PM
    Yeah, Pixel launcher is really smooth and best IMO. However I like to swap around as much as anyone.
    Nova is good but I actually like Action better. just really like the 2 side slide outs for my apps. Smart is also a fave as well as some others. AIO launcher is really smooth as well and quite different from the others also having a customizable slide out for apps which I like.
    Only gripe with the pixel launcher is the inability to hide the top notification bar. I prefer the no bar cleaner look that almost all other launchers offer by giving the option to hide that. Having a few different launchers set up and ready to go whenever I feel like a change is a nice feature.
    07-16-2019 01:41 AM
    I really like the Microsoft Launcher. I want a clean home page using Bing Daily Wallpaper, (so no search bar) date and temperature at the top, and I use white small Lines icons (only phone, text, To-Do, and camera) on the bottom of the home page. Flipping up for the second home page I have my most used apps in folders, using the Lines icons again. It's a minimalist look. And I like the side pages that slide out, with your daily Outlook calendar, tasks, sticky notes, search bar, and news.

I liked the Pixel launcher in general, except I hate big colorful app icons and search bar. It totally detracts from the wallpaper.
    07-17-2019 11:32 PM