So I bought my first pair of true wireless earbuds, the Lypertek Tevi. They're great earbuds but when I watch videos on my Pixel 2, there's a latency with the audio. does anyone have an idea how to fix this. I synced up the earbuds with my iPad and there was no latency when I was watching YouTube. But on my pixel phone the sound is off from the video. I know that the earbuds have aptx which is supposed to reduce latency. I'm wondering if there's a setting I can change in developer options?
    01-04-2020 10:13 AM
    No. That has to be handled by the firmware. The video is delayed by the expected latency of the Bluetooth audio when you're using Bluetooth. The Pixel 2 evidently dodn't do that. (I haven't tried it, because I have no earbuds that can do aptx.)
    01-04-2020 01:33 PM
    No. That has to be handled by the firmware. The video is delayed by the expected latency of the Bluetooth audio when you're using Bluetooth. The Pixel 2 evidently dodn't do that. (I haven't tried it, because I have no earbuds that can do aptx.)
    I think this is more an issue with YouTube. I get bad latency on my current Razer Phone 2 and my LG V20 on my work truck's stereo (the only Bluetooth audio I use) when using the app, but it's ok with other video playing apps.
    01-04-2020 01:46 PM