Google to announce the new Pixels on Oct. 5th?

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I was really hoping they would move it up this year. It feels like it's the last reveal in the year.
It is pretty close. They're lining up with last year and with when the chips are available for mass runs and need two sets of factories to be ready to press out a couple million.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Ha! I would never intentionally get it wet or take it in the water with me, but it's good to have the peace of mind when that splashing gets closer to my phone!
lol you may have seen one of my rants on this, if not, here's the short version:

<<< *runs and hides*

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
For me, if the XL has a good camera again, a good screen, and good battery life, I will be thrilled. Waterproofing would be icing on the cake for me.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
What's an example of another device with a screen you really love?

I think my Pixel XL screen is pretty good. The Samsung screens are excellent. I've never owned an LG phone, or really seen a recent one up close so I am curious about the display. Further intriguing me is a somewhat newer OLED display for LG, so it will be a mystery for me until I see it.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I think my Pixel XL screen is pretty good. The Samsung screens are excellent. I've never owned an LG phone, or really seen a recent one up close so I am curious about the display. Further intriguing me is a somewhat newer OLED display for LG, so it will be a mystery for me until I see it.
Do you use RGB mode or the default?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084