PSA: The May Google Play system update now available on Pixel 3.

wolfpack219

Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
My Pixel 3XL is stuck on the February 1 2020 Google play system update. I try and update it restarts twice then it remains on the February update. Any thoughts?

mrpackerguy

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
My Pixel 3XL is stuck on the February 1 2020 Google play system update. I try and update it restarts twice then it remains on the February update. Any thoughts?

Do you have any issues with sensors that don't work affecting 3XL functions like no screen auto-rotate, or panorama camera not working, or flip to turn on "do not disturb" not working, the wrist twist turn on camera function not working, etc? Just curious because my sensors don't work and my update is stuck on the March update for Google Play System.

wolfpack219

Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
Yes. I have to restart the phone several times to get most of the sensors working. The light and one other sensor never works anymore. Basically I have no auto brightness or can't use the Astro photographer mode since the specific sensor it uses never works anymore.

mrpackerguy

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
Yes. I have to restart the phone several times to get most of the sensors working. The light and one other sensor never works anymore. Basically I have no auto brightness or can't use the Astro photographer mode since the specific sensor it uses never works anymore.
OK that helps me add to the list of things on the 3XL that don't work when the sensors don't work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz