3a XL is my first Pixel. Only purchased flagships in the past and now see that I had never needed those specs. No need to upgrade and time soon.
    07-15-2020 05:12 PM
    I've historically used many phones and I've been enjoying my pixel 4XL from launch and I'm over the whole new phone phase....I love pixels because they just work well. I've had no issues from the 4XL, and I can say I do a lot on my phones, probably more than most and it's been great. Tired of falling for the "oh this new phone processor is 10% faster, etc". It's like a new car that adds more horse power yet the new model is heavier thus it's actually slower in real world use. All smoke and mirrors, plan on keeping the 4XL for a while & will see how things are when/if Google actually steps up to make their own processor separate from Qualcomm!
    Morty2264 likes this.
    07-15-2020 05:44 PM
    Probably a OnePlus device. Either the 8 or the Nord, haven't decided yet. My 3a XL has been fantastic but I wish it were faster, had more storage, etc. I'll definitely miss the camera features though.
    You absolutely will miss the camera. No doubt you'll be back. Simple smooth pure Android, stock GAPS, Titan security chip and that unbeatable camera...you can't compare. See you soon.
    07-15-2020 05:57 PM
    I was a Pixel 3 not XL user for a year. Now a Galaxy Note 10 plus owner. I love Pixel's clean system and the single but capable back camera. The reason for the switch is A, I can't endure P3's poor battery life, true Google has done much fine-tuning to it's phone's battery, but 2900 mAh is not to my expectations (my note 10 plus will last a whole day and still a dozen percentage left). B, I think all of you have been having the same experience. The Pixel 3's stereo speakers are fine BUT when calls come, only ONE speaker is used for ringtone. Geez, God knew how many calls I missed because of this flaw.
    07-15-2020 06:04 PM
    Currently rock the 2XL and considering the 4A. "Considering"
    I went from my 2XL to the OnePlus 7T Pro from eBay...my brother went from his 2XL to a 4XL and he's absolutely loving it. My OnePlus is good, but I miss the pixel "touches"
    Michael Detwiler likes this.
    07-15-2020 06:36 PM
    Still rockin' my Nexus 6!
    07-15-2020 06:41 PM
    Note 10+ is current primary with a Pixel 4 XL backup / vacation (for the camera) phone. Backup will likely remain the same for the foreseeable future (pretty sure the Pixel 5 will be another dud and I only got the 4XL to replace my 3XL as I was able to get it new from Google for right about $500 for a 128gb), same as I sold my 3XL for, and only did it because there is a noticeable difference in the cameras, especially in night/Astro mode).

Will be trading my Note 10+ in for the Note20; maybe ultra if the reg Note20 has significant sacrifices involved, but only in that situation as that video of the Note 20 Ultra dwarfing the Note 10+ was a bit much for me.
    07-15-2020 06:48 PM
    I have Note 10+ with pixel 3 (not XL) as backup. I think the day pixel gets all 3 cameras (regular, wide angle and zoom), Dex and secure folder (optional) like note, i will probably switch to pixels from then. Might miss my Spen but going forward, updates seems more critical since I manage both my personal and office stuff on phone.
    07-15-2020 07:07 PM
    I'm rockin' a Google Pixel 3XL which I use the acronym GP3XL and I actually have 4 months to go with my Sprint Flex and once that's up I'm not sure if I'm staying with my Pixel or not. Sprint only has the 64GB models and the 4XLs only with 64GB as well. Unless Google drops a Pixel 5XL with 128GB then I'm kinda stuck.

I'm an audiofile and I like to save my own music to my device. I don't use many streaming services except Sirius XM and Spotify when I Shazam this or that track.

Decisions, Decisions 🤔
    eric002 likes this.
    07-15-2020 07:18 PM
    I feel weird saying this but it might be the next iPhone. been thinking of trying out an iPhone for years as much as I dislike the lack of app drawer, crappy notifications and weird settings setup it has improved overtime and really looks like an upgrade over my 4xl. otherwise I might just keep my 4xl for another year. (I normally switch every year)

just nothing grabs me enough while still having a great camera.
    07-15-2020 08:20 PM
    An iPhone! I just read that Gmail is turning into a G Suite app. What about ppl who do not use G Suite? So sick of Google shoving all their crap down my throat. I originally went to android because it gave me options and let me choose what I wanted on my phone. Now Google dictates what they want us to use, no choice. Let me decide what to install on my device Google, listen to the consumers. Do not change the Gmail app into a G Suite machine.
    07-15-2020 08:23 PM
    An iPhone! I just read that Gmail is turning into a G Suite app. What about ppl who do not use G Suite? So sick of Google shoving all their crap down my throat. I originally went to android because it gave me options and let me choose what I wanted on my phone. Now Google dictates what they want us to use, no choice. Let me decide what to install on my device Google, listen to the consumers. Do not change the Gmail app into a G Suite machine.
    Welcome to Android Central! I think you're misinterpreting that news. Google is integrating Chat, Meet, and Rooms into the Gmail app for G Suite customers. It doesn't mean that non-business users will have to use this. At some point, Google will likely push some of these integrations into the Gmail app for non-business users as well, but not all -- I think only Meet is currently available to non-business users. But you don't have to use the Gmail app if you don't want that integration -- there are plenty of other email client apps you can install.

If this is what drives you to iPhone, then knock yourself out. But just wanted to make sure you understood what's actually happening.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/7/15/2...ation-redesign
    07-15-2020 08:42 PM
    I held on to my Pixel 2 XL until a couple months ago. Prior Pixel and Nexus owner. After accidental water damage I needed to make a purchase quick and jumped to the One Plus 8 pro. I love the google line of products but some of the design language has seemed stale the last few phones. I hope the 5 is the phone that recharges the line. The One Plus has so far been extraordinary. Everything I loved about my Google phones and just a smidgen more.
    07-15-2020 08:47 PM
    I have an iPhone for work. I can't stand it. Granted it is an older model but it seems so less intuitive compared to the Pixel.

07-15-2020 09:19 PM
    I will probably hold onto my 3 XL for another year. For me, one of the main issues is keeping the unlimited Original Quality backups in Google Photos.

When the time comes, I will most likely get the latest Pixel, and probably start a Google One plan for more storage.

I agree. 3a xl is just fine for now. No hiccups, great photos. I'll wait for Pixel 5
    B. Diddy likes this.
    07-15-2020 09:48 PM
    I want google to consider 🇮🇳 India for the Pixel 4 & 4a , want to experience them .
    07-15-2020 10:35 PM
    I have a 3a XL which has served me well and is in mint condition. I originally had plans on getting a pixel 5 XL. But if there is no XL model I might just wait for the next one. When I want something compact I just use my Galaxy Watch(wish Google would hurry up with a Pixel watch too). But I prefer a bigger screen phone wise. Depends on how slim they made the bezels as well. At this point I'll probably just be ok with waiting until next year for pixel 6 in the event there truly is no Pixel 5XL.
    07-15-2020 10:41 PM
    My 3xl is overheating when I am out in the heat of the day. I'm ready to buy. I want the 4a or OnePlus 7. Only 1 is available now and I don't think I can wait much longer.
    07-15-2020 10:54 PM
    I want google to consider India for the Pixel 4 & 4a , want to experience them .
    Hi, welcome to AC!
    07-15-2020 10:58 PM
    I still use a Pixel 2 and it is still a great phone. My next phone will be a Pixel 5/5XL unless a Pixel 6 is available when my 2 no longer gets updated.
    07-15-2020 11:11 PM
    With much luck, I have a couple of years with my Pixel 3. I'm hoping Google can keep my interest with this Pixel line. OnePlus has been catching eye lately, if OnePlus adapts to what Apple is doing with producing a compact high end smartphone. I won't be able to say no to that!
    07-16-2020 12:46 AM
    Most likely will stick to my Pixel 3XL. Cannot afford to lose unlimited storage on cloud. If this offer comes back, then might think on upgrading.
    07-16-2020 01:13 AM
    Considering the fact that Google doesn't launch flagships in India anymore, I will most probably switch out of pixel. I have been using Google devices from Nexus times, but it is a disappointment for me that we do not get the flagship and other accessories like the Pixel buds, etc.. Very disappointed with Google after the pixel 4 launch.
    07-16-2020 01:54 AM
    Love my 2xl.
    07-16-2020 02:16 AM
    Pixel 3a XL currently, Pixel 4a 5G asap . The A series is the Biggest bang for the buck in the industry. And don't even get me started on the camera. The wife compares her iPhone camera to same condition/subject shots and calls her iPhone a Fisher Price toy for beginners. Pixel for life
    eric002 likes this.
    07-16-2020 03:40 AM
183 12345 ...