I am having recurring issues with video playback on my Pixel 3. I have exchanged the device twice and each of the devices has the same problem.

Basic troubleshooting has been performed, safe mode, full factory reset, reset with backup, and reset with build from scratch. The problem shows up intermittently and only impacts video playback and no other function. Issue is horizontal lines, generally on the left side of the screen, with blocks of solid green, eventually video will freeze and audio continues to play. If I wait long enough I get a video playback error. Restarting the video allows it to play for a bit and then the problem happens again. I can't watch a full episode of anything and a full movie is out of the question.
    08-08-2020 01:09 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Is this only for locally saved video files? If so, what video format are they and where did you get them from?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    08-09-2020 08:14 PM