Work Profile

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey all! Quick question/observation for everyone here! I still love my Pixel 3 XL even though the 5 was just announced, however I have noticed over the past few months that my battery is starting to drain out a lot more-so unfortunately with the same exact usage that I do with my phone. I do have my Microsoft Exchange Work Profile on my phone and when i go to access my app draw, then slide over to the left for my work profile it says. i can "pause" my work profile. By doing this, the phone sops my work apps from accessing my location, using my battery, and syncing my email through G-Mail. I just never thought of that has a battery drain but I'd definitely be willing to do a test to see if that'll substantially increase my battery for now. Also, I will admit that when I go into my camera and flick over to portrait mode, that transition is usually janky/not smooth and takes a few seconds. However, when I pause my work profile that same transition is pretty smooth and faster. I ho[e I'm explaining this correctly, because it's really odd to me, that's for sure! Thanks for any suggestions!

rexxsor

Oct 31, 2018
Visit site
I have my work profile on my Pixel 3 as well. I only turn it on when I have to (9am-6pm). Work-life balance and all that. Haha

However, it does make sense that turning work profile off would lessen background processes. Less active/background apps will always help your phone last longer.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I have my work profile on my Pixel 3 as well. I only turn it on when I have to (9am-6pm). Work-life balance and all that. Haha

However, it does make sense that turning work profile off would lessen background processes. Less active/background apps will always help your phone last longer.
play I'm famous dude! That is what I am trying for myself now! Trying to prolong the life of my pixel 3 XL battery as much as I can lol!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie