Pixel 3XL Android 11. Bank of America app fails photo of 2nd side of check when making deposit.

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm using a Pixel 3XL with Android 11. About the time of the 11 upgrade, my Bank of America fails to take a phone of the 2nd side of a check when making a deposit. Instead of a full view of the check, I get a small box with a 1/4" x 1.5" view, often with the check turned at right angles to the box. If I move the phone around for a minute or two, it finally takes a photo (although not always of the entire check). This has been occurring for about a month. The first photo works, all subsequent photos fail. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

I have cleared cache, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, rebooted the phone... spent 3 hours with BofA customer support. No change.

Last edited:

Tom Rauh

Oct 25, 2016
Visit site
I'm using a Pixel 3XL with Android 11. About the time of the 11 upgrade, my Bank of America fails to take a phone of the 2nd side of a check when making a deposit. Instead of a full view of the check, I get a small box with a 1/4" x 1.5" view, often with the check turned at right angles to the box. If I move the phone around for a minute or two, it finally takes a photo (although not always of the entire check). This has been occurring for about a month. The first photo works, all subsequent photos fail. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

I have cleared cache, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, rebooted the phone... spent 3 hours with BofA customer support. No change.

It's a known bug and BOA is working on an update. It's an Android 11 update issue

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084