Google Duo

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone out there using Duo with someone that has a windows laptop.?
Yes, I've used Google duo with my Windows 10 laptop in the past, from the web. The problem with duo from the web, is the fact that the left and right side of the screen yet cut off with black bars horribly. The one great thing about Google Hangouts and hopefully in the future Google chat, is the fact that when your video chatting, it's full screen not with black bars on the left and right side of the screen!

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
oh absolutely dude without a doubt. I was excited to use duo on the web myself until I saw the black bars on the left and right side of the screen. Lol.

korab84

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
oh absolutely dude without a doubt. I was excited to use duo on the web myself until I saw the black bars on the left and right side of the screen. Lol.

I use Duo from a Win10 laptop to call my parents on an Android tablet. Using Google Chrome from the laptop was showing a vertical video of me, as if I was holding a mobile phone. I ended up using Firefox with Duo on the web and the video from there is shown in landscape using my laptop's webcam.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I use Duo from a Win10 laptop to call my parents on an Android tablet. Using Google Chrome from the laptop was showing a vertical video of me, as if I was holding a mobile phone. I ended up using Firefox with Duo on the web and the video from there is shown in landscape using my laptop's webcam.
oh, how interesting. I got you. Never thought of using other browser. I just primarily use chrome. Good to know thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21