Recently switched to a new network provider and now I am dropped to H connection when making a call. From my previous network I am able to call and the LTE connection is unbroken.

They said they support VoLTE but seems otherwise. Is there any way to check anything on my Pixel 3 to confirm this? Been trying to find a toggle/option to activate but can't find anything so far.

Already tried Network Reset, but the only thing that accomplished was delete all my WiFi and Bluetooth connections.

Thanks!
    11-04-2020 11:54 AM
    Which network are you on now? Go to Settings>Network & Internet>Mobile Network. Do you see a VoLTE option there between Data Warning & Limit and Preferred Network Type?
    11-04-2020 10:39 PM
    Which network are you on now? Go to Settings>Network & Internet>Mobile Network. Do you see a VoLTE option there between Data Warning & Limit and Preferred Network Type?
    One of Singapore's lesser known networks... Haha

I am unable to see this info in my mobile network settings. However, even in my old network I didn't notice any VoLTE setting here but I was able to do HD Voice calls without dropping LTE connection.
    11-05-2020 03:19 AM
    Any setting like Advanced Calling or Enhanced 4G?
    11-05-2020 09:09 AM
    Any setting like Advanced Calling or Enhanced 4G?
    Nothing I could find. Bit frustrating that this setting is quite hard to see. Maybe they assume it is on by default in my version. Your Pixel 3 has these settings visible?
    11-06-2020 12:13 AM
    Yep, I have a VoLTE option right between the settings I mentioned above. I have an unlocked Pixel 3 XL directly from Google, currently on T-Mobile.
    rexxsor likes this.
    11-06-2020 12:53 AM
    Yep, I have a VoLTE option right between the settings I mentioned above. I have an unlocked Pixel 3 XL directly from Google, currently on T-Mobile.
    I see... Perhaps my Pixel 3 VoLTE is configured to only work on my old telco, since I purchased from them?

Strange thing is, even back then there are no settings related to VoLTE, but I am able to use VoLTE HD calls without dropping LTE connection.

Anyway, appreciate the help.
    11-06-2020 02:52 AM
    Yeah it might have to do with the APN settings.
    rexxsor likes this.
    11-06-2020 08:23 PM