My Pixel 3 is over 2 years ago as is my Pixel Charging stand. Charging seems to have slowed down considerably. Charging with the cable is OK. How can I test the stand for output? Thanks.
    04-10-2021 06:34 PM
    Check the charging notifications on the phone. They seem to indicate the charging seed accurately.

Also, try rebooting the device first. Then unplug and plug it again. Make sure your phone is not over heated before charging. The position of your phone may also cause the trouble.

Please make sure your phone screen is facing outwards and the phone is placed exactly on the center of the stand.
    04-17-2021 12:19 AM
    Thanks. I'll try all of your suggestions. I'll keep an eye on it during the day and let you know tomorrow.
    The charger works normally when charging begins at about 30%. When it reaches 70 %, it crawls, so I remove it from the Stand.
    The Charging Cable works fine to 100%.
    Thanks again for your tips.
    04-17-2021 05:01 AM
    I did all that you suggested. The Stand now charges normally up to 80%,and then slows to 100%, but it is much better now. The problem may be a sign that the battery, that is more than 2 years old, may be the problem. Anyway, thanks for the tip.
    04-17-2021 05:14 PM
    I did all that you suggested. The Stand now charges normally up to 80%,and then slows to 100%, but it is much better now. The problem may be a sign that the battery, that is more than 2 years old, may be the problem. Anyway, thanks for the tip.
    I have noticed that my pixel 3, although charging at the rate in the previous post is the same, normal use (lots of internet use) the battery is depleted rapidly. I guess I'll have to either get a new one, or wait for the next Pixel to be released
    04-27-2021 02:46 PM
    This battery in my Pixel 3 is performing in a very strange way. I'll admit I don't have any technical experience in battery technology. All of the battery testers show GOOD.
    Here's the charger performance, both the Pixel Stand and the charger cable..

Time to charge from 10%to 75%... 45 minutes

Time to charge fron 75% to 80%.......75 MINUTES

Time to charge from 80% to 100%...30 minutes.

Does anyone know how this can happen or direct me to a source of information.
    I can work with this but I have to know how this can happen. Call me ANAL if you want.
    04-27-2021 08:07 PM
    I thought that the charging method was programmed into the phone (maybe charger, too) to somewhat quickly provide initial charge but then to slow down charging to keep the batteries a bit cooler perhaps and not to overtax the charging properties of the battery. But I could be wrong.
    04-29-2021 11:29 AM
    I thought that the charging method was programmed into the phone (maybe charger, too) to somewhat quickly provide initial charge but then to slow down charging to keep the batteries a bit cooler perhaps and not to overtax the charging properties of the battery. But I could be wrong.
    Thanks for offering a possible clue to the problem.
    04-29-2021 03:12 PM