Call screening

LaxRef93

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
All of a sudden, the call screening doesn't show up on the screen when a call comes in. I didn't change any settings, and it worked before. I checked the settings, and I have it turned on per Google's instructions. Has anyone seen this behavior, and more importantly, and suggestions on how I can fix it?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Do you mean that the call is still being screened, but you don't see it on the display? Or that appropriate calls are no longer being screened?

In the Call Screen settings, what are your Unknown Call Settings set to (i.e., for Spam, Possibly Faked Numbers, First-Time Callers, and Private Or Hidden)?

LaxRef93

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Do you mean that the call is still being screened, but you don't see it on the display? Or that appropriate calls are no longer being screened?

In the Call Screen settings, what are your Unknown Call Settings set to (i.e., for Spam, Possibly Faked Numbers, First-Time Callers, and Private Or Hidden)?
When a suspected spam call comes in, I used to see a button I could hit which would activate call screening (could see a transcript of the Google Assistant "talking" and then a transcript of the other person responding). Now all I have is just the answer or decline button. Here are my settings:
9c036297919edde3b4560726d5dd6f27.jpg

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Does it actually tell you it's a suspected spam call? Next time it happens, can you get a screenshot and show us?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith