Battery % Status bar

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Pixel 3 update to android 12 corrupted the Battery % indicator on the Status Bar. That worked perfectly since I bought it 3 years ago.
The upgrade broke the feature, in that doesn't update as the Pixel is used. Google broke it with the upgrade, and now claims I have to wait until the 1st Q for a BUG FIX, if that bug will fix it.
I'm extremely disappointed that Google, with its stellar reputation, would be so casual about the fix. For me, the function working properly, is critical.
I don't profess to being a programmer/coder, but the device shows the correct % in the SETTING under BATTERY.
Is there anyone out there that can suggest a fix? Thanks.

diesel97

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Someone on the Pixel 6 threads had this problem and the fix was to DL a battery app on the store install it and it should fix the %monitor. Probably do a restart with the app running and then delete it and it fixed it.

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Someone on the Pixel 6 threads had this problem and the fix was to DL a battery app on the store install it and it should fix the %monitor. Probably do a restart with the app running and then delete it and it fixed it.

I tried one of the battery apps on the Play store, followed your instructions, but it didn't work. What's the EXACT name of the battery app?

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87