Pixel 3 XL

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Do you guys think the leaked videos are real?? If the specs are accurate I honestly don't see a reason to upgrade from the pixel 2 xl. I was really looking fwd to upgrading to the pixel 3 xl, but now I'm a bit disappointed if the specs are real.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Do you guys think the leaked videos are real?? If the specs are accurate I honestly don't see a reason to upgrade from the pixel 2 xl. I was really looking fwd to upgrading to the pixel 3 xl, but now I'm a bit disappointed if the specs are real.

I'm sticking with the Pixel2 xl ...might jump my s9+ to the note 9 later though

Itsa_Me_Mario

¯\_(o_o)_/¯
Feb 19, 2018
Visit site
Can you clarify what errors you are referring too? Are you referring to the 3 front facing cameras although physically there only appears to be 2? Are there any other errors?

That and it's unclear if the device is 6.3" or 6.7" display size. Antutu is the first leak to show 6.7".

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I also saw some tech reviews demonstrating that despite the iPhone x having the one front facing speaker ear piece and one bottom speaker still sounded extremely loud as a matter of fact it supposedly sounded louder and clearer than the pixel 2 xl..if I can find the video I'll link it. If my mind serves me right I think it was from unboxtherapy.
Yeah. And how can the iPhone X have no bottom bezel at all? Is it just cos there's a FFS on the Pixel?

Nauga

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
Yeah. And how can the iPhone X have no bottom bezel at all? Is it just cos there's a FFS on the Pixel?
No. Apple folded back the bottom of the iPhone X display so that they wouldn't have to connect the display at the bottom of the phone and wouldn't need bezel space to "hide" that.

slave

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
This is an embarrassing piece of trash that just might set the Pixel program back.

Talk about ugly. Yuck.

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
That is very true and I have to agree. For me if those leaks are legit other than the 845 process I don't see anything worth upgrading therefore a processor upgrade is no way in hell worth the upgrade. Even if the camera is better and the fact that the pixel 2xl already takes awesome shots I can't justify an upgrade. Supposedly it even has a smaller battery than the pixel 2 xl.
I'm sure that'll be their excuse for a big chin but others have done a ffs with smaller bezels so they just have poor designers.

Eggmundo

Trusted Member
Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
But how come other OEMs aren't doing the same, in order to achieve no bottom bezel? Speakers?
No. Apple folded back the bottom of the iPhone X display so that they wouldn't have to connect the display at the bottom of the phone and wouldn't need bezel space to "hide" that.

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Unless this is all fake so when the actual product gets announced we get much more excited. To me it just doesn't seem realistic bc there seems to be little to know upgrade from the pixel 2 xl.
This is an embarrassing piece of trash that just might set the Pixel program back.

Talk about ugly. Yuck.