Count down

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I can't wait! Super excited! I won't upgrade this time around but I'm still stoked to see what the Pixel 3 line is like!

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
We already sort of know what the pixel 3 line up has to offer. What I'm most interested is on what new software features it any oh and of course I still want to hear about the cameras since even the people who have leaker hands on videos and pictures taken haven't really talked about the camera at all.
I can't wait! Super excited! I won't upgrade this time around but I'm still stoked to see what the Pixel 3 line is like!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
We already sort of know what the pixel 3 line up has to offer. What I'm most interested is on what new software features it any oh and of course I still want to hear about the cameras since even the people who have leaker hands on videos and pictures taken haven't really talked about the camera at all.

True

Law2138

Trusted Member
Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I hope the price is right. I legit may through down close to $1,000 even though I'm going for a Pixel 3.

1. Pixel 3
2. Official case
3. Pixel dock
4. Refreshed Chromecast

Torisen1

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Oh yeah, I'm ready, took the day off of work. Definitely getting the 3 XL and a case. Wants are the charging stand and the Google Home thing with a screen.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

Oh for sure - I just meant that I'm excited to see what it's like up close in my hands and in more user reviews. :)