Here are a few images on auto setting.... The ****ty, blurry one is the stock camera app on my note 9.

The better one is the Pixel Camera APK on the same note 9.

Makes me miss my Pixel 2.... I'm looking forward to the 3.

http://imgur.com/a/RAgmZVH
    10-06-2018 08:30 AM
    Here are a few images on auto setting.... The ****ty, blurry one is the stock camera app on my note 9.

The better one is the Pixel Camera APK on the same note 9.

Makes me miss my Pixel 2.... I'm looking forward to the 3.

http://imgur.com/a/RAgmZVH
    You're preaching to the choir when it comes to me. I've been talking about this stuff since the S9 plus first came out. That was one of the first Flagship phones after the pixel 2. I do not like when I look at the screen on my phone see what I look like in the screen take a photo and all the sudden it does some magic on it and makes me look like a watercolor painting.
    10-06-2018 10:21 AM
    Are you aware of the fact that your note 9 camera Hardware is exactly the same as the S8 that was released a couple of years ago? Galaxy Series has been using the same camera hardware for years. They even said the note 9 only has improved camera software.
    10-06-2018 10:22 AM
    Are you aware of the fact that your note 9 camera Hardware is exactly the same as the S8 that was released a couple of years ago? Galaxy Series has been using the same camera hardware for years. They even said the note 9 only has improved camera software.
    Yikes!

But here's the thing, when I use the Pixel Camera app, the pics come out way, way, better using the same hardware. Hmm
    10-06-2018 09:44 PM
    Yikes!

But here's the thing, when I use the Pixel Camera app, the pics come out way, way, better using the same hardware. Hmm
    Trust me I'm the biggest advocate of the Pixel.... As well as what it does to any phone that the camera apk can be installed on. Huge difference. It's BS ... The processing after an image is taken. Pixel keeps all my winkles and grey hairs. I posted side by side comparison a few months back with photos from pixel apk and stock Samsung camera..
    10-06-2018 09:55 PM
    Yikes!

My point exactly. They cripple their own ability. Unfortunately you can't set the pixel camera for quick launch or other native features.
    10-06-2018 09:58 PM