I bought the 128 GB White P3XL. What did you get?

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Not buying one. That was one of the worse product releases I have ever seen,do they even rehearse or come on stage prepared, and way of Google to raise the price for the regular sized pixel because they know the XL is not going to sell this year. I feel betrayed... It sounds like everything on the pixel 3 is coming to the pixel line so if you have a 2 why upgrade? Google blew it.

Itsa_Me_Mario

¯\_(o_o)_/¯
Feb 19, 2018
Visit site
raise the price for the regular sized pixel because they know the XL is not going to sell this yea

Who said that?

I feel betrayed

That's not healthy.

It sounds like everything on the pixel 3 is coming to the pixel line so if you have a 2

That's absolutely not the case.

Google blew it.

Agree to disagree ... but why is this in a "what did you buy" thread, instead of a thread talking about why you didn't buy it?

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Not buying one. That was one of the worse product releases I have ever seen,do they even rehearse or come on stage prepared, and way of Google to raise the price for the regular sized pixel because they know the XL is not going to sell this year. I feel betrayed... It sounds like everything on the pixel 3 is coming to the pixel line so if you have a 2 why upgrade? Google blew it.

I don't think the price of the 3 has anything to do with the anticipated sales of the XL

sirkenneth

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
October 09, 2018, 12:11 PM ET
Pixel Phone 3 XL (128GB, Just Black, Fi)
Google Pixel Stand White
Trade In Kit
Delivery Oct 22–23

Itsa_Me_Mario

¯\_(o_o)_/¯
Feb 19, 2018
Visit site
So you see $150 value in the 3 over the 2? Please explain

Wireless charging, IP68 vs IP67, greatly improved camera over what was already arguably the best camera in the business, better display, smaller bezels, free YouTube Music for 6 months ($72 value right there), an additional year of OS updates (because it's newer), newer and better SoC, HDR support, etc, etc. Also, prices of components still going up, which isn't a value add to us, but it's still a thing that exists.