Pre-order bonus $50 Google Store money for Customers that are opted in to receive marketing emails

vzwuser76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: Pre-order bonus 50 dollars

Wireless charging is great... so convenient and your device doesn't get scratched up by the charging port.

I've already detailed the reasons I don't care for wireless charging in another thread, so I'm not going into it again here. Plus I'll have to remove my case before charging since I use magnetic phone holders in my vehicles.

And my phone isn't scratched up from using the charging port either. Now a lesser man would make a joke about not being able to hit the hole, but that's just not me. ;)

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
After seeing issues with first batch of devices (any manufacturer), I did say it is better to play a waiting game.

mgftp

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I get emails from Google all the time and never got this. I've purchased ever Google phone via pre-order back into the days of Nexus devices as well.

Is the $50 credit just for apps or good towards devices as well?

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
anyone try to contact customer service to see if this can be instated and previously placed orders

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
hey everybody, I understand it is what it is, and that was part of opting in. But if that many of us missed it, then there must have been something off with the way they presented it.

stan23

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I called Google and they said the $50 play credit will be given to me a few weeks after the device ships.

I did opt in when I ordered my phone.

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
How about this idea... Place a new order and opt in for the marketing thingy then cancel your exiting order? But I guess that puts you at the end of the line, and even for 50 clams I'm too impatient for that.

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I just went on line to place another order. I went to the point of "check out" and hadn't seen the opt in option. Where is it? Or is this where I went on-line last week to receive pixel 3 updates.

Last edited:

terre08

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: Pre-order bonus 50 dollars

I've already detailed the reasons I don't care for wireless charging in another thread, so I'm not going into it again here. Plus I'll have to remove my case before charging since I use magnetic phone holders in my vehicles.

And my phone isn't scratched up from using the charging port either. Now a lesser man would make a joke about not being able to hit the hole, but that's just not me. ;)

Same here, especially now when we use USB C.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
$50 promotional balance email for US Google store order

Just received the below email from Google.

My Google store order - unlocked Pixel 3 XL ordered via Google store financing.

"An update from Google Store.
High five for pre-ordering Google Pixel 3. You’re now eligible to get $50 Google Store promotional balance. Within 4-6 weeks of your phone shipping, we’ll send you an email letting you know when it’s available to use (as long as you didn’t cancel your order or return your Pixel 3)."

Here are the terms:

"Get $50 Promotional Balance when you buy Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL from Google Store. Offer valid starting on 10/9/2018 at 12am PT through 10/17/2018 at 11:59pm PT. Available only to US residents aged 18 years or older with US shipping addresses. Offer only available to select customers opted in to receive marketing emails from Google Pixel or opted in to receive personalized emails from Google Store. Customers who checkout as guests are ineligible to receive the Promotional Balance. Limit 1 per customer. Offer isn’t valid if the device is returned. Customers will receive an email notifying them Promotional Balance is added to their account within 4-6 weeks after the Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL shipment date. It’s non-transferable, and not valid for cash or a cash equivalent. Available only while supplies last. Shipping charges may apply at checkout. Void where prohibited. Promotional balance expires on 12/31/2018. Terms of sale and additional Promotional Balance terms apply: https://store.google.com/intl/en_us/about/device-terms.html."

d4c44b7601ec9e3fbbab50362cc6d172.png

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Re: $50 promotional balance email for US Google store order

Just received the below email from Google.

My Google store order - unlocked Pixel 3 XL ordered via Google store financing.

"An update from Google Store.
High five for pre-ordering Google Pixel 3. You’re now eligible to get $50 Google Store promotional balance.1 Within 4-6 weeks of your phone shipping, we’ll send you an email letting you know when it’s available to use (as long as you didn’t cancel your order or return your Pixel 3)."

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181016/d4c44b7601ec9e3fbbab50362cc6d172.png

Just got mine

Attachments

• 29225.jpg
    29225.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 23

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech