What is your estimated delivery date for your new Pixel 3 / 3 XL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SibbyBibby

Oct 11, 2018
Visit site
Same as a lot of you guys, Oct. 22-23 without expedited shipping.
Pixel 3 XL - Not Pink 64GB
Ordered at 11:14 towards the end of the Keynote.

Happy it's not like the original Pixel, Mine had a mid-November ship date back then. I waited until January to get my Pixel 2 XL earlier this year, so not a day one adopter on that one. (I should have just waited, can't wait to get rid of this screen plaguing me.)

junjie1

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Ordered right after "Call Screen" feature was announced

3 XL 128GB Clearly White
Delivered by Oct 23 - 24 without expedited shipping option

MJ5150

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Black 64GB unlocked XL ordered October 11, 2018, 09:02 AM with regular shipping.
I just checked my order status, delivered by Oct 23 – 24. I ordered direct from Google.

-Mike

ZMan1092

Oct 14, 2018
Visit site
Ordered 10/9 through Project Fi. Delivery date 11-1 or 11-2. WTF Google/Project Fi??

Someone said they ordered through Project Fi and got a delivery date of Oct 16-17. (Super weird and inconsistent). Hopefully all is figured out in the coming days and we all get our phones as early as possible, especially if we ordered it on day one.

chad783

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I thought that was odd too. Everyone else is getting their phone this week who ordered on day 1 of availability. Why do Project Fi (Google) customers have to wait until November? I sent them a message asking that and they gave me the standard excuse of "many promotional offers for the phone have delayed the process and orders." Really? Come on Google. You should take care of your customers first before third party customers get it.

ZMan1092

Oct 14, 2018
Visit site
I thought that was odd too. Everyone else is getting their phone this week who ordered on day 1 of availability. Why do Project Fi (Google) customers have to wait until November? I sent them a message asking that and they gave me the standard excuse of "many promotional offers for the phone have delayed the process and orders." Really? Come on Google. You should take care of your customers first before third party customers get it.

They do have an odd phone distribution chain. Verizon through Verizon store and Best Buy and Google Store. Google Fi through Google Store and Google Fi themselves. Lastly, Unlocked from Google Store (which is probably the easiest for them to fulfill since it's direct and not including additional kits).

Add on top of that the random deals from each dealer. Best Buy has the $100 gift card, Verizon has their BOGO deal. Google FI basically has the same with the addition of another line on the account. They also have their random $50 back from the Google Store which oddly enough wasn't delivered to everyone (like myself) that opted into their offers.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

Not making excuses but I've heard they are separate inventories and warehouses.
Last year regular Google customers received a wide range of dates and even stopped taking orders based on time, model and color minutes apart from each other.
As an example I took too much time to order and was given a date at the end of November. Reality was I got it in the first week. I don't know if was because of cancellations or not but I was glad it came early.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
They do have an odd phone distribution chain. Verizon through Verizon store and Best Buy and Google Store. Google Fi through Google Store and Google Fi themselves. Lastly, Unlocked from Google Store (which is probably the easiest for them to fulfill since it's direct and not including additional kits).

Add on top of that the random deals from each dealer. Best Buy has the $100 gift card, Verizon has their BOGO deal. Google FI basically has the same with the addition of another line on the account. They also have their random $50 back from the Google Store which oddly enough wasn't delivered to everyone (like myself) that opted into their offers.

I don't have confirmation and don't think anyone else does of the 50 dollar deal. The letter I received was after the fact and I was concerned that I might not qualify. In my call to them they claim it's automatic. They send a promo code about 6 weeks after you receive the phone. It's sort of the same thing they did with the mini last year except we knew in advance.

ZMan1092

Oct 14, 2018
Visit site
I don't have confirmation and don't think anyone else does of the 50 dollar deal. The letter I received was after the fact and I was concerned that I might not qualify. In my call to them they claim it's automatic. They send a promo code about 6 weeks after you receive the phone. It's sort of the same thing they did with the mini last year except we knew in advance.

I never even got the $50 offer after the purchase. I am opted in (and have been) to their deals on the Google Store for a long time. That's why I don't think it's giving everyone the offer. ><

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
All last week I was able to cancel or modify my order.... Today I don't have any options yet... Was hoping to get everyone whipped up in excitement that maybe it will be shipping soon...LOL

FYI ordered during keynote... still got a 23-24 arrival date that has not changed.

chad783

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I remember when I ordered the first Pixel, that was when Project Fi first came out and I had put in the order through the Google Store. When I got the phone and then signed up for Project Fi plan, I wanted the device protection. Project Fi said that I couldn't have it because I purchased the phone through the Play Store and not Project Fi. What? They are both Google though? Said it didn't matter. To get the device protection (insurance) you had to purchase it through Project Fi and not the Google Play Store. Talk about the dumbest thing ever.

Ironically, I had that same problem with XM and Sirius radio plans. I couldn't get a multi-radio discount even though they are the same company. They said, "XM is on the other side of the building and we don't work together." WTF???

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
The free charging stand was if you ordered through the app I think. Thats where I ordered mine, which should be here "by" the 18th of October.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I remember when I ordered the first Pixel, that was when Project Fi first came out and I had put in the order through the Google Store. When I got the phone and then signed up for Project Fi plan, I wanted the device protection. Project Fi said that I couldn't have it because I purchased the phone through the Play Store and not Project Fi. What? They are both Google though? Said it didn't matter. To get the device protection (insurance) you had to purchase it through Project Fi and not the Google Play Store. Talk about the dumbest thing ever.

Ironically, I had that same problem with XM and Sirius radio plans. I couldn't get a multi-radio discount even though they are the same company. They said, "XM is on the other side of the building and we don't work together." WTF???

I had the same thing happen when XM and Sirius first merged. They treated it as two accounts.

Lobwedgephil

Trusted Member
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a UPS my choice notification of a package coming Thursday from Brightstar, but I am assuming my case as it’s .3 pounds. Phone should be next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21