Who is getting the Pixel Stand?

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
After I ordered my Pixel 3 XL, I got back on Google site and ordered the Pixel Charging pad.
Date went into November for it to be delivered.
Wished I had of gotten the 128 GB phone. But I will not cancel my order cause I might not get the phone this year.

vzwuser76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm watiing to see how everyone else feels about it. I had one for my Galaxy 7 back in the day but the charge was so slow and the always on feature was distracting so I stopped using it. Plus it was awful - you had to have the phone in the perfect spot.

That's one of the issues I had with wireless charging, placement. People talked about how simple it was, but on mine it took from 15-30 seconds to get it placed correctly, so it was simpler to just plug it in. But in the case of the Pixel Stand, it looks like you can't really mess it up. The only reason I got one was because it was free through Verizon. If I had to pay for it, I doubt I would've gotten it.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
The Samsung slow charger was a good charger. Didn't get the phone as hot if you left it on too long.
And I found out if you took the phone out of the case. The placement of the phone was not as critical.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
After I ordered my Pixel 3 XL, I got back on Google site and ordered the Pixel Charging pad.
Date went into November for it to be delivered.
Wished I had of gotten the 128 GB phone. But I will not cancel my order cause I might not get the phone this year.

You can initiate an order to see the projected date. You could also complete it and cancel

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
That's one of the issues I had with wireless charging, placement. People talked about how simple it was, but on mine it took from 15-30 seconds to get it placed correctly, so it was simpler to just plug it in. But in the case of the Pixel Stand, it looks like you can't really mess it up. The only reason I got one was because it was free through Verizon. If I had to pay for it, I doubt I would've gotten it.

I have Tylt stands that worked pretty good...easy to activate

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
You can initiate an order to see the projected date. You could also complete it and cancel

Yea but I would probably go into november to get the phone which I do not want.
I might of paid more money to get it in a week.

I'd rather have a new phone and be using it.
I would probably have a hard time filling up a 64 gb phone.
Just would rather have the 128.

vzwuser76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I have Tylt stands that worked pretty good...easy to activate

By that point I had given up on wireless charging. Like I said, had I not gotten it for free, I probably wouldn't have gotten one. I'll give it a try, but I ain't promisin' nuthin'!

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Ordered a Pixel 3 XL Spigen Neo Hybrid case so I would have a case for my phone ,
Just in case I drop it.
Hope it will work good in the New Google charger.

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I did not order the stand for 3 reasons:

1: I have two pads already and one is a dual phone pad.
2: I only top off my Pixel 2 XL(Should be the same for the P3) on weekends for about a half hour. The phone is always fully charged when I get home from work from being charged in my vehicle.
3: It is so simple to plug in the USB-c fast charger, the pad is not really useful.

Coop61

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
Got one coming for free through Verizon. Kind of slows some of the hurt for paying more for the 128g version.

KrisYYC

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I got it because it comes free with the pre-order of Pixel 3. I'm not sure I'd actually buy it on its own though.

jmartinbsu

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm just excited for wireless charging on the new pixel. I can't order for a few more weeks, but the stand is definitely going to be purchased with it.

Ziich47

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I want one coz it's new and looks cool but I didn't order one just not worth 80 bucks IMO. Plus i a already have a cheap one from anker. maybe if the pixel 3 wasnt 150 more than the 2 then i might have gotten it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy