10-15-2018 09:06 AM
88 ... 234
tools
    Maybe later they will have that deal.
    I'm hoping, but the last couple years i believe they announced it right after Google's presentation. This year they put out a press release saying their Network was the fastest for Pixel phones.

Honestly though, my 2xl performs so well that I'm not really too concerned about upgrading. If the 3xl was a vast upgrade to the 2, then I'd buy it regardless.
    mustang7757 and marcb11 like this.
    10-13-2018 09:47 PM
    I started a thread about them in the pixel 3 forums with my experience. But I recommend them Cynthia.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...0&share_type=t
    Thank you so much! I'll probably buy them. I tend to buy cheap headphones and replace them with another cheap set; so I go through two or three pairs a year (on average). So if I bought a more expensive pair it'd probably save me a decent amount of money!
    10-14-2018 03:23 PM
    Thank you so much! I'll probably buy them. I tend to buy cheap headphones and replace them with another cheap set; so I go through two or three pairs a year (on average). So if I bought a more expensive pair it'd probably save me a decent amount of money!
    I used to do that with my child. She would get through the cheap ones quickly. I bought her a pair of Bose and they lasted 2 years! They were £80! But I saved a fortune. She replaced them with the same again.

I think the google ones should last a good while as they are well made and I think relatively cheap for all their functions and the quality of them.

And congratulations again!!
    Morty2264 likes this.
    10-14-2018 07:54 PM
    I will wait too... have an android one device along with normal pixel 2... so pixel 4 it is
    10-14-2018 09:21 PM
    I'm going to wait longer to upgrade my handsets now than before. Anyone feeling the same?
    I pre-ordered the white XL 3. Not a huge upgrade, but the camera for me is huge and having it be slightly better + the new better OLED display when it comes to colors etc sold me. Besides I upgrade my phone every year. Also i really like the way the all white pixel 3 xl looks.

I agree might not be worth upgrading for everyone, but if you have money to throw at Google I think it's still a decent upgrade, just not as big as it was when it came from upgrading the pixel 1 XL to the pixel 2 XL.
    10-14-2018 09:31 PM
    Can't wait. I need the best right away!
    Dr Blazer likes this.
    10-14-2018 10:33 PM
    I'll be waiting for the Pixel 4, possibly the Pixel 5. My Pixel 2 still works as well as the day I received it, which was 10/18, give or take a day or two. The few upgrades the 3 received don't appeal to me very much, so I'll just wait till next year.
    10-15-2018 12:07 AM
    I am waiting for the Pixel 4 as well but I'll be waiting for it with my Pixel 3... ..

I was going to pass on the 3 because of the price but prices are not going to go down and I got a $300 trade offer for my Pixel 2 (non XL) 64GB so I jumped on it..

Is it worth $500 to upgrade? Maybe not but the 3 (non XL) has a better screen, better camera, I like the design better and it has a larger screen so I ordered up a 3 in non XL, white, and 64GB from Fi...
    10-15-2018 06:49 AM
    I'm willing to wait for the Pixel 4, however in the meantime I'm willing to try out the Pixel 3
    10-15-2018 07:58 AM
    I'm curious how the 4 will be , but for now im waiting the pix 3 xl. and the people that have the pix 2xl or 2 it's still a very very solid phone that's supported 2 years more
    Morty2264 likes this.
    10-15-2018 08:08 AM
    I used to do that with my child. She would get through the cheap ones quickly. I bought her a pair of Bose and they lasted 2 years! They were £80! But I saved a fortune. She replaced them with the same again.

I think the google ones should last a good while as they are well made and I think relatively cheap for all their functions and the quality of them.

And congratulations again!!
    I think we think we're "getting a bargain" when we just opt for the cheaper ones; but when you think about it, instead of buying seven pairs for £80 and having to replace them every few months, you might as well buy one good pair for the same amount and have them last a long time!

Thank you so much, I'll definitely look into those earbuds. Also, the ones I have are annoying and keep trying to call off of my ears... So you'd think I would've gotten on this a while ago!

Thank you so much for your well wishes!
    10-15-2018 08:40 AM
    I definitely want to hear about battery life first. I still can't believe they shrank the battery for the 3 XL. I've always been happy with the battery life on the 2 XL but it kinda hurts to shell out more money for a new phone with a smaller battery.
    marcb11 likes this.
    10-15-2018 09:00 AM
    TBH not sure what I will do. I wouldn't mind a Pixel again but I really want a good watch. Google needs to fix this >.<
    10-15-2018 09:06 AM
88 ... 234