Which Screen Protector?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Don't get me started on insurance plans, that's 100% no go every time for me

Lol...the me about it
I got burned one time because I swapped the Sim in that phone and they told me that the original Sim was not in it and wouldn't cover it.. that was it for me I dropped all insurance plans on my phone's.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Lol...the me about it
I got burned one time because I swapped the Sim in that phone and they told me that the original Sim was not in it and wouldn't cover it.. that was it for me I dropped all insurance plans on my phone's.

Probably because if it's like Verizon you added insurance to the phone on a specific line. If you change phones the insurance stays on the line.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Probably because if it's like Verizon you added insurance to the phone on a specific line. If you change phones the insurance stays on the line.

Yeah I believe that's what they explained to me . Just didn't want to deal with it anymore and cancel all my lines with insurance.

ZMan1092

Oct 14, 2018
Visit site
What -case friendly- screen protector do people recommend for the 3 XL? I bought the Google fog fabric case and would like to protect it, but I'm not sure which ones are case friendly and also good quality.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
What -case friendly- screen protector do people recommend for the 3 XL? I bought the Google fog fabric case and would like to protect it, but I'm not sure which ones are case friendly and also good quality.

I'm going trial by error as we don't know yet which will be good until we get the phone and try them

Karrott9

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I used intelliarmor for my Nexus 6P. So I purchased theirs for the 3XL. Come to find out it won't ship for another 2 weeks. I'm looking for an alternative.

Torisen1

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I don't use screen protectors. I did once on my Galaxy S3 but it just felt wrong. I've had plenty of phones that I've never used a screen protector on and I've never had a scratched screen. I'm not everyone though and there are a lot of use cases. I tend to be a little obsessive about how I treat my phone, it's a damn expensive product. I like it to be pretty.

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
I don't use screen protectors. I did once on my Galaxy S3 but it just felt wrong. I've had plenty of phones that I've never used a screen protector on and I've never had a scratched screen. I'm not everyone though and there are a lot of use cases. I tend to be a little obsessive about how I treat my phone, it's a damn expensive product. I like it to be pretty.

I agree, but sometimes I like a screen protector simply to not wear off the oleophobic coating. I find that 6 months in, the coating wears off and no longer has that new phone feeling.

djisia87

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I have the Verizon Tempered Glass Protector and a Zagg InvisibleShield Glass + Vision Guard coming tomorrow.

Please report back here. I ordered one from Amazon and can't decide if I should get more expensive. I am getting a $50 store credit from google so I can decide a fancy screen pprotector or Pixel stand

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34