10-11-2018 04:05 PM
81 ... 234
tools
    I like the XL more than the 3 personally
    Pockets tho... (I don't wear skinny pants lol)
    10-11-2018 10:43 AM
    Itsa_Me_Mario - In spending a short time indoors with both the 3 and the 3 XL, I noticed a fairly distinct difference between the two with regards to the wide angle lens (odd, since internals are the same). Specifically regarding contrast and exposure levels with portait mode turned off. One had low contrast yet was very prone to overexposure and looked washed out.

Granted this was indoors with demo units, and strictly viewing the images on that phone's screen (and not an independent, calibrated monitor). However, despite trying to eliminate variables, the difference remained substantial.

If you have a moment, would you mind doing a side by side comparison of both wide angle lenses (especially indoors) and see if you notice the difference as well?
    10-11-2018 11:17 AM
    Itsa_Me_Mario - In spending a short time indoors with both the 3 and the 3 XL, I noticed a fairly distinct difference between the two with regards to the wide angle lens (odd, since internals are the same). Specifically regarding contrast and exposure levels with portait mode turned off. One had low contrast yet was very prone to overexposure and looked washed out.

Granted this was indoors with demo units, and strictly viewing the images on that phone's screen (and not an independent, calibrated monitor). However, despite trying to eliminate variables, the difference remained substantial.

If you have a moment, would you mind doing a side by side comparison of both wide angle lenses (especially indoors) and see if you notice the difference as well?
    I normally would blame it on the difference in apertures but it shouldn't be that substantial
    10-11-2018 11:51 AM
    Thank you!!
    10-11-2018 12:01 PM
    The 2XL fits in my jeans pocket
    Pockets tho... (I don't wear skinny pants lol)
    10-11-2018 02:06 PM
    The 2XL fits in my jeans pocket
    Yes it's like exactly the size of my 2XL. They fit in each other's cases, but the buttons don't line up perfectly.
    10-11-2018 04:05 PM
81 ... 234