6T or Pixel 3 XL?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Personally I say Pixel 3 XL but that is because I don't trust anything OnePlus as a company.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
What do you think will be more value, pixel no doubt has the best camera but OnePlus has the price advantage.

I have the pixel 2 xl and the 1+6 both are solid phones where 1 exceeds camera department and the other is the fastest Android phone I ever used with no lag or freezes and also has dual SIM card . Google has better customer support though . Security wise I don't think it's a issue they all want our info but I can say this no company wants a bad rap if they want to be big so I don't think any issue there.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Well is all about $$$/value. If you want to save quite a bit of money, but still get an excellent device, Then oneplus is a no brainer. If you want to have better camera, display, sound, stock android and if you are willing to pay a premium for those advantages, then the pixel is the better buy IMO.

movielover76

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Because you asked which is the best "value", I'm going to say the 6T, it wins hands down on value over most phones.

But and this is a big but, immediate software updates, the camera and good speakers mean more to me than value, the pixel is very much a premium phone which you don't buy for the value, you agree to pay a little extra for those perks

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Thankfully I'm on prepaid, so I can move to whatever network I wish, whenever I wish. The op6 or 6t will be $300 less than the pixel, so it's a definite possibility for me.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Well is all about $$$/value. If you want to save quite a bit of money, but still get an excellent device, Then oneplus is a no brainer. If you want to have better camera, display, sound, stock android and if you are willing to pay a premium for those advantages, then the pixel is the better buy IMO.

Problem with all of the brands that compete from a lower price range is that it's not a no-brainer, since they don't work on all carriers. In addition service and support may be an issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34