VZW changes delivery date?

Coug

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else have this problem? I ordered the Pixel 3 XL, case, and stand from Verizon right after the event on the 9th. Receipt says ship by the 18th and everything is cool. Checked it this morning and now lists delivery on the 28th. I checked with chat on verizon and they said delivery is the 28th!

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else have this problem? I ordered the Pixel 3 XL, case, and stand from Verizon right after the event on the 9th. Receipt says ship by the 18th and everything is cool. Checked it this morning and now lists delivery on the 28th. I checked with chat on verizon and they said delivery is the 28th!

Verizon typically ships sooner than the projected date, however I understand your concern since it got pushed back

Coop61

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
Mine is still showing the 18th. Hopefully it doesn't change . I decide to take the 18th off from work. I needed a break and this is a great excuse .;)

vzwuser76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Mine still shows the 18th as a ship date. I didn't place the order through Verizon until a few hours after the Pixel presentation ended. But, mine was a regular Pixel 3 in black, 128GB. Maybe the specific model you ordered is making a difference?

Coug

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Update, spent several hours on chat and the phone. The person at VZW phone customer service was great. Canceled the first order and reordered the phone only. He said they usually have all of the phones ready at the local delivery hub so expect it on the 18th. Problem was the stand or case. I was able to order the stand in a separate order but delivery is the 28th, and the case I wanted in the first order was no longer available.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
My deliver by date still stays 10/18/2018. If they would've changed that on me, I would've canceled the order and walked into a retail store on the 18th and picked one up.

vzwuser76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Update, spent several hours on chat and the phone. The person at VZW phone customer service was great. Canceled the first order and reordered the phone only. He said they usually have all of the phones ready at the local delivery hub so expect it on the 18th. Problem was the stand or case. I was able to order the stand in a separate order but delivery is the 28th, and the case I wanted in the first order was no longer available.

I'm supposedly getting my stand for free (the offer on preorder day if you ordered through the MyVerizon app) and I ordered a screen protector as well and my date still shows as the 18th.

Davidoo

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
My deliver by date still stays 10/18/2018. If they would've changed that on me, I would've canceled the order and walked into a retail store on the 18th and picked one up.

The only problem with that is in the past, at least when I bought my original Pixel, the stores never carried the XL for months, just the smaller one. And they only had the 64GB version in the stores. The only way to get the XL or 128GB was online.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
The only problem with that is in the past, at least when I bought my original Pixel, the stores never carried the XL for months, just the smaller one. And they only had the 64GB version in the stores. The only way to get the XL or 128GB was online.

Every Verizon store I checked last year had the 128GB Panda Pixel 2 XL and the 128GB black Pixel 2 XL in stock, at least in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area.

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
My order changed from processing to pending (I guess they are waiting for the phones?). It says your item will ship when available.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon