Plenty
    Yesterday 10:57 AM
    It has a serious ram manegemnt problem pubg will shut if I open what's app for a second.... This can be fixed with software just like apple did ... C'mon Google
    Yesterday 11:14 AM
    It could be enough if it was well optimised for RAM management. I hope they fix it in future updates
    ChuckG73 likes this.
    Yesterday 01:26 PM
    See the video below for an example of the memory management issue. It makes me a little nervous that the issue occurs only on the Pixel 3 and not the Pixel 2...does this imply that it's a hardware issue and not software? I would like for Google to comment on this and indicate that it is fixable, otherwise I may return the phone for the 1+6t. There is only a 15 day return period on the Pixel 3 after your delivery date and that's with a $35 restocking fee unless I'm able to convince them that the memory issue counts as a hardware defect.

I Can Be Your Hero likes this.
    Yesterday 05:52 PM
    Does anyone honestly think that Google trying to solidify themselves as an up-and-coming smartphone manufacturer that can be reputable as heck would put something subpar out there after putting so much effort into it?
    Well they did cheap out last year with LG displays
    Yesterday 07:05 PM
    Is that a fact that the LGs cost less or even was the actual reason? Isn't it possible it was a supply issue as well? I'm not saying it was a supply issue but if you are just assuming it's cost based, then let's be clear about it just to be fair.
    Yesterday 07:12 PM
    Is that a fact that the LGs cost less or even was the actual reason? Isn't it possible it was a supply issue as well? I'm not saying it was a supply issue but if you are just assuming it's cost based, then let's be clear about it just to be fair.
    Well I think it's a given if you want the best display you go with Samsung like Apple has done. So I think they tried to save a few bucks going with LG. At least that's the way I see it
    Yesterday 07:23 PM
    Well I think it's a given if you want the best display you go with Samsung like Apple has done. So I think they tried to save a few bucks going with LG. At least that's the way I see it
    Right, so you answered my question. You don't know the actual reason. You are just assuming it cost less and that's the reason they went with LG. Isn't it possible that Samsung couldn't meet the demand? After all they did use Samsung screens in last year's smaller Pixel. This year they switched it up and it appears that they went with Samsung panels for the larger Pixel while LG did a great job of improving the OLED for the smaller one. Also, you must be aware that Apple contracted with LG to make screens. So if Apple does it what's the reason?
    Yesterday 07:36 PM
    This year the smaller Pixel 3 has a LG display.
    Yesterday 07:52 PM
    Right, so you answered my question. You don't know the actual reason. You are just assuming it cost less and that's the reason they went with LG. Isn't it possible that Samsung couldn't meet the demand? After all they did use Samsung screens in last year's smaller Pixel. This year they switched it up and it appears that they went with Samsung panels for the larger Pixel while LG did a great job of improving the OLED for the smaller one. Also, you must be aware that Apple contracted with LG to make screens. So if Apple does it what's the reason?
    So what you are saying is that maybe LG screens cost more last year? And for the amount of screens they had to produce the the Pixel 2XL I doubt very much that Samsung would have had a problem making enough. I mean let's be honest they didn't have to produce that many for the Pixels right? It's not like they were trying to produce 10's of millions like it was an iPhone.
    Yesterday 07:53 PM
    So what you are saying is that maybe LG screens cost more last year? And for the amount of screens they had to produce the the Pixel 2XL I doubt very much that Samsung would have had a problem making enough. I mean let's be honest they didn't have to produce that many for the Pixels right? It's not like they were trying to produce 10's of millions like it was an iPhone.
    Samsung did have a problem making enough displays for the 2016 Pixels. So, Google splitting the load makes sense. They did it last year and again this year.
    Yesterday 08:04 PM
    I did not saying that. I'm saying you don't know the reason and you're just making an assumption based on your beliefs. It's OK to do that. I wanted to know if you had information that proved Google's motivation for using LG. You also suggested the Google should follow Apples example and buy Samsung screens, yet ignored or are unaware that Apple also bought LG screens. I did bring it to your attention though.
    Yesterday 08:16 PM
    It's oddly fine but they can bump to 6GB of ram maybe.
    Yesterday 08:39 PM
    Samsung was the only one that handled the iPhones demand for screens lg couldn't , my thinking why Google splits between Samsung and lg guessing would be that they might be in contract with them or the used them for awhile don't want to burn there bridge with lg just yet . apple wants to badly not be dependent on Samsung but with lg making not so good displays in their phones it's hard . so to fully supply Google is not a problem for Samsung they are the biggest phone screen distributor.
    Yesterday 08:39 PM
    i heard that apps are force closed... could it be, that the ram is to small?
    Today 01:56 AM
    I'm wondering this as well, especially since the P2 had performance issues after a while. Although those aren't necessarily RAM related but maybe they are
    Today 03:12 AM
    4GB Ram is enough. Runs smoothly.
    Today 03:27 AM
    i heard that apps are force closed... could it be, that the ram is to small?
    4GB of ram is quite....the issue isnt quantity
    Today 05:16 AM
193 ... 678