Shipping by the 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndonnine

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
Just ordered a second pixel 3 on project Fi to get the $799.00 credit and when I was in the checkout it said "shipping by October 16th". So now we know what day they are leaving the factory.

Also said it would be here on the 18th with free shipping.

ZMan1092

Oct 14, 2018
Visit site
That's weird. Why is there such an inconsistency with delivery times? I've heard people ordered the phones on Project Fi day 1 and their delivery date is November. I also see no shipping date for my day 1 google store order(s) as is the same for majority of people so far. I haven't seen a definitive ship date yet, but hopefully we'll get an update on shipping dates within the next few days I hope. Mine is delivery Oct 19-22.

ZMan1092

Oct 14, 2018
Visit site
@ZMan1092 - stick around - if the shipping of the P3 phones is anything like the shipping of the P1 and P2 phones, you are going to see consistent inconsistency.

Thanks for the tip haha. I remember that I initially ordered the White pixel 3 xl 128gb unlocked with the Pixel stand in the same order and got to select an $80 shipping cost to get it by like Oct. 17-18, but when I placed the order, I noticed it had changed it to free shipping for Oct. 23-24. Weird stuff. However, I ended up canceling that order and another order and just ordering the phone and stand separately. THEN, I canceled the stand order and placed a Best Buy order for it which I'll get much quicker - on Tuesday, and I hear other people have already gotten the stand from Best Buy.

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
I ordered through Verizon and it says delivery by October 18, but I haven't gotten any updates in terms of shipping since I first placed the order.

vzwuser76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I ordered through Verizon and it says delivery by October 18, but I haven't gotten any updates in terms of shipping since I first placed the order.

See, my invoice that Verizon emailed me the day I ordered says delivery by the 18th. But the MyVerizon app says that is estimated to ship by the 18th in one spot, and another says it's estimated to ship around the 18th. They're certainly covering their bases, like playing roulette and putting a chip down on every spot.

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
See, my invoice that Verizon emailed me the day I ordered says delivery by the 18th. But the MyVerizon app says that is estimated to ship by the 18th in one spot, and another says it's estimated to ship around the 18th. They're certainly covering their bases, like playing roulette and putting a chip down on every spot.

Same. And the Verizon reps don't seem to have any clue which is the proper date.

raqball

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
I ordered a non XL in white through Fi with estimated delivery of 17-18... Still no movement of it and as far as I can tell it still has not even went to the warehouse for shipping as I am still able to cancel the order if I want..

sunburned

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Mine still says delivery by Nov 8-9 and I ordered from Fi the day after the reveal. Both small phones, one black, one pink. Hope the pink selection didn't screw our delivery date.

alien130

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Picking mine up at Best Buy on 10/18 since they also offer $100 best buy gift card with payment plan through them and all delivery requires signature receipt. Still shows that I can pick up on Oct 18 so should get it day one of release :) then plan to get the pixel stand with the gift card

travo1978

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a non XL in white through Fi with estimated delivery of 17-18... Still no movement of it and as far as I can tell it still has not even went to the warehouse for shipping as I am still able to cancel the order if I want..

My cancel option went away over the weekend. Still no other movement though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang