'pending' charge no longer on credit card

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
So my credit card no longer has a charge pending. But there's nothing charged either. I think this happened last year but I don't remember. Where the pending charge was taken off, and a day later the actual charged appeared

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
So my credit card no longer has a charge pending. But there's nothing charged either. I think this happened last year but I don't remember. Where the pending charge was taken off, and a day later the actual charged appeared

That's normal....only dangerous if you charge something else and exceed your limit

anon(10274434)

Jul 10, 2017
Visit site

Depending on the card, there is a variable time frame from pending to charged - headed in the right direction for sure.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Depending on the card, there is a variable time frame from pending to charged - headed in the right direction for sure.

In this case it's only used for intial approval which is temporary and usually expires before it's shipped. They actually rebill the card just prior to shipment.

djisia87

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
indeed it is. The pending charge is gone and completed google charge. I hope it means it will be shipped super soon

hal1

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I wasn't really concerned with the pending charge, or hold. Nor was I concerned that they don't charge until it shipped. More just that the pending went away, and there hadn't been an actual charge placed yet

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I wasn't really concerned with the pending charge, or hold. Nor was I concerned that they don't charge until it shipped. More just that the pending went away, and there hadn't been an actual charge placed yet

Normal. You won't see the charge until it ships.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

It's normal based on last year

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781