Pixel 3 / 3 XL - Shipping Discussion

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Please use this thread to talk about shipping. Ensure to say the below.

- Where did you order from? (Google/Best Buy/Verizon/etc.)
- Which one? (Pixel 3 / 3 XL / size / etc.)
- Color?

I figure we can make one thread since we seem to have multiple topics going on about the same thing :).

gmermel

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Re: Order a Pixel 3 / 3 XL? Is it shipping / card charged / etc? Sound off here!

Great idea......

Google store, 3XL, 64g, black.

Estimated delivery of Oct 23-4, but order status changed yesterday to "at warehouse, prepping for delivery" (because the cancel/edit button had disappeared). That used to mean it was hours until it was shipped.

Are others with a delivery expected next week (or later) getting any indication they are shipping the phones earlier than expected?

Itsa_Me_Mario

¯\_(o_o)_/¯
Feb 19, 2018
Visit site
Re: Order a Pixel 3 / 3 XL? Is it shipping / card charged / etc? Sound off here!

Google store, 3XL 128, white, card is charged, no shipping notification yet. Est Delivery 18/19 Oct.

DarkNeo

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site

Google Store, White 3 XL 128GB, Shipping Nov 7th.

raqball

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2014
Visit site

I ordered a Pixel 3 (non XL) white with 64gb storage from Fi with estimated delivery of October 17-18. My order has moved to the warehouse for shipping and my card charged but no shipping information as yet..

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

Please use this thread to talk about shipping. Ensure to say the below.

- Where did you order from? (Google/Best Buy/Verizon/etc.)
- Which one? (Pixel 3 / 3 XL / size / etc.)
- Color?

I figure we can make one thread since we seem to have multiple topics going on about the same thing :).

Great idea.

ZMan1092

Oct 14, 2018
Visit site

Does it say anywhere that the order has moved to the warehouse for shipping?

Google Store (Unlocked, Pixel 3 XL 128gb, Just Black) - ordered Oct. 9 @ 11:58AM PDT and estimated delivery Oct. 19-22. Still just says 'We will email you when it ships'.

Even my case from Google Store which is est delivery Oct 18-19 says 'Email when it ships'. I'm hoping I can get an update on mine and be fully charged for the phone.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

Google store, 3XL 128, white, card is charged, no shipping notification yet. Est Delivery 18/19 Oct.

That's a good sign....I had that date originally but went back in to add the warranty and got bumped back a day.

There is no charge on my account

raqball

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2014
Visit site

Google Store (Unlocked, Pixel 3 XL 128gb, Just Black) - ordered Oct. 9 @ 11:58AM PDT and estimated delivery Oct. 19-22. Still just says 'We will email you when it ships'.

Even my case from Google Store which is est delivery Oct 18-19 says 'Email when it ships'. I'm hoping I can get an update on mine and be fully charged for the phone.

If you can still edit or cancel it then it has not. When you are no longer able to edit or cancel then it has moved to warehouse for shipping..

milehigherik

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site

I screwed up and forgot to select next day shipping when I placed my order I called back right away and they could not edit it. I did not want to run the risk of being pushed back so I left it. which shipping did you select? I also ordered Google Store 64 GB White

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I haven't seen them post models out of stock like last year. I'm assuming they have a better handle on distribution this year.

Rodawg71

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site

Just Black, 128 GB, Google store. 10/19-22 estimated delivery date. (Edit/Cancel option gone)

ZMan1092

Oct 14, 2018
Visit site

If you can still edit or cancel it then it has not. When you are no longer able to edit or cancel then it has moved to warehouse for shipping..

Okay, yeah, I wasn't able to change the order for several days. I was just confused since it is very vague in the details right now.

I screwed up and forgot to select next day shipping when I placed my order I called back right away and they could not edit it. I did not want to run the risk of being pushed back so I left it. which shipping did you select? I also ordered Google Store 64 GB White

I chose Expedited shipping. That was the quickest I could see at the time, but I know there is a quicker option for some people that cost like $79 to get even quicker shipping, like Oct 16-17. But, when I initially made my White 128gb unlocked order with the stand, I selected that super quick shipping but they ended up not charging anything for shipping with that order and it was instead set for Oct 23-24. It was pretty bs.

So, ultimately I have my Black order for Oct 19-22 and I'm not touching it further.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Mine says Oct 24-25 you think that's just estimate or it come sooner? I didn't choose any extra shipping just standard

Lobwedgephil

Trusted Member
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site

My XL 3 Black 128 from google is due to arrive 18th or 19th, can no longer cancel order as of a few days ago.

I do have a My Choice UPS shipment notification for a package from Bright Star, which is google, shows arrival Thursday, but I believe that is my case due to .30 lbs, but no way to know for sure.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site

Verizon, Clearly White 128GB Pixel 3 XL, Deliver by 10/18. No charge yet.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

Mine says Oct 24-25 you think that's just estimate or it come sooner? I didn't choose any extra shipping just standard

Based on last year they could run a little sooner but you're so close anyway if does bump up I don't think it will be a whole week. Last year I got mine 3 weeks ahead of their guesstimate but my original date was Nov 27th

raqball

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2014
Visit site

I haven't seen them post models out of stock like last year. I'm assuming they have a better handle on distribution this year.

Or less orders because of the price hike?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Or less orders because of the price hike?

I would say if there are less orders it would be more so people being on previous Pixel phones like the 2 and not seeing a need to jump. Sure some do but a lot may not simply because they see the 2 still lasting on (which is correct).