Pixel 3 / 3 XL - Share your setup/homescreen(s) here!

jumblednonsense

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Ended up installing Nova after a couple hours today. Still deciding on wallpaper and icon pack though, so they're subject to change.
9706f8d4abd4a6c6832a0fd8da5ca6e6.jpg

djisia87

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I caved and switched to Nova launcher after 2 days.I like my setup better plus I want my swift key too

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181019-110210.jpg
    Screenshot_20181019-110210.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 135

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I love using my own Pixel images for my wallpaper. This is our Halloween Ghost from our front yard. It's about 7 feet tall and quite imposing!

Screenshot_20181019-223102.jpg

NMCynthia

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
I love using my own Pixel images for my wallpaper. This is our Halloween Ghost from our front yard. It's about 7 feet tall and quite imposing!

View attachment 292557

I LOVE your ghost ... wish we had neighborhood kids left to entertain with something like this!

What do you use to turn your photos into Wallpaper?? That sounds like a fun thing to do, as I love to change my wallpaper every day.

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I LOVE your ghost ... wish we had neighborhood kids left to entertain with something like this!

What do you use to turn your photos into Wallpaper?? That sounds like a fun thing to do, as I love to change my wallpaper every day.

Hi Cynthia. It's quite easy to change wallpaper to your own photos. Simply long press on an empty area of your home screen and then choose "Wallpaper". Then choose any wallpaper you want to use, including from your own photos. It couldn't be any easier!

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site

That looks nice and spooky.

bkrickles

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Anybody try Hyperion launcher yet? It's in its infancy and is being developed by some pretty popular people in the Android community. It's supposed to be a mix of all the good launchers, including pixel, action, and nova. It's not bad and is being updated almost every day. I still prefer nova but it has potential and I've been switching to it every other day to check on its progress.

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Pixel3.jpg

Anyone now if they removed the Google weather app that we had on the Pixel 2 XL? I can not find it....

Have not been using the P3 much, just got a T-Mo sim in it, to test their network this week...Still using the P2 XL...The P3 is a little small for my hand..Will be giving it to my daughter.

Used the stock launcher as long as I could...back to Nova...

NMCynthia

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
Hi Cynthia. It's quite easy to change wallpaper to your own photos. Simply long press on an empty area of your home screen and then choose "Wallpaper". Then choose any wallpaper you want to use, including from your own photos. It couldn't be any easier!

Thanks a ton ... I'm gonna give it a go right away!!

Woo-Hoo!! It worked! Super easy, as you said ... now I've got to go take some more pictures!