So I ordered my Pixel 3xl by using The My Verizon app on the 9th so I'm suppose to be getting the Pixel Stand free. I Just received the Phone about an hour ago but no Pixel stand yet .

Wondering what gives . Did anyone else that ordered their phone on the 9th through the My Verizon app receive the Pixel stand yet ?
    10-18-2018 11:05 AM
    So I ordered my Pixel 3xl by using The My Verizon app on the 9th so I'm suppose to be getting the Pixel Stand free. I Just received the Phone about an hour ago but no Pixel stand yet .

Wondering what gives . Did anyone else that ordered their phone on the 9th through the My Verizon app receive the Pixel stand yet ?
    This has been discussed inside other threads, so probably good to set up a dedicated thread.

I know one or two have either received their stands or received a shipment notification. Talking with Verizon, the only things they know is that I satisfied the requirements of the offer, so I should be getting it. They say that the stands will ship from Google so they have no information about it, that that information resides with Google. I had the same thing happen last year with Verizon's free Google Home Mini promo, Verizon said it's Google's responsibility, Google said it was Verizon's offer so they're responsible. It ended up with Verizon giving me a Verizon store credit to buy it from them. I fear the same thing is going to happen here as well. It really shouldn't be this difficult to honor the terms of their own offer.

P.S. I forgot that originally I was told that the stand would ship with the phone, but those that ordered through the offer haven't gotten them with the phone. Apparently they're shipping separately.
    Coop61 likes this.
    10-18-2018 11:40 AM
    I am getting a free stand as well with my pre-order, my Canadian carrier stated i will receive a code that needs to be redeemed after my phone is shipped...so i guess ill have to submit an order of some sort with Google using this code. Not sure if its different for you guys.
    10-18-2018 11:44 AM
    Any update on that free Pixel Stands from Verizon? I have nothing. I will ask them again if I don't hear anything till the end of the week
    10-24-2018 02:05 PM
    Any update on that free Pixel Stands from Verizon? I have nothing. I will ask them again if I don't hear anything till the end of the week
    Well I was right, the Pixel Stand promo is working out the same way for me as the free Home Mini offer went last year. I saw in another thread that a couple people got notifications that their Pixel Stand had shipped, and they were shipping from Memphis TN, which is where Verizon ships from. So the Verizon reps I previously talked to were mistaken saying that Google was sending these free stands out. I also called Google as well just to be sure and just like last year, they questioned why they would be the ones to issue the stands for a Verizon only promo. So I called Verizon back and explained the situation, and they did some checking and ended up charging one to me and then issuing me a credit for the order. That was on Saturday, and while I was typing this my Pixel Stand was delivered.

Long story short, Verizon is the company sending these out, not Google. If you haven't received one yet or seen a shipping notification, call Google and explain the situation. If they keep trying to pass the buck keep on them. If they're going to offer a promo to get you to buy something, then they need to honor that, or stop doing promos.
    prakash99 likes this.
    10-24-2018 02:32 PM
    Well I was right, the Pixel Stand promo is working out the same way for me as the free Home Mini offer went last year. I saw in another thread that a couple people got notifications that their Pixel Stand had shipped, and they were shipping from Memphis TN, which is where Verizon ships from. So the Verizon reps I previously talked to were mistaken saying that Google was sending these free stands out. I also called Google as well just to be sure and just like last year, they questioned why they would be the ones to issue the stands for a Verizon only promo. So I called Verizon back and explained the situation, and they did some checking and ended up charging one to me and then issuing me a credit for the order. That was on Saturday, and while I was typing this my Pixel Stand was delivered.

Long story short, Verizon is the company sending these out, not Google. If you haven't received one yet or seen a shipping notification, call Google and explain the situation. If they keep trying to pass the buck keep on them. If they're going to offer a promo to get you to buy something, then they need to honor that, or stop doing promos.
    Thanks. I will call them up then.
    10-24-2018 02:48 PM

And what a coincidence. As per your advice, I called Verizon. The representative was totally oblivious of the Pixel Stands promotion. She didn't even know what Pixel Stands were. But as I was talking to her, I got notification from FedEx that two packages for me were picked up from Westchester, PA (that's where my phones were shipped from). And the delivery ETA is Friday by 8 PM. So hopefully my stands are now shipped. What else could those packages be. (Hopefully not the same packages shipped to the Obamas and the Clintons).
    10-24-2018 03:08 PM
    I talked to a rep today and she told me that the stands are to be mailed out 7-10 days after the phone. She said I should be receiving a shipment notification this week (got my phone the 18th), so if I don't see anything I'm going to have to raise some hell.
    10-24-2018 09:24 PM
    Got one phone on 17th another 18th and both stands on 19th as I recall.
    10-24-2018 09:42 PM
    does it only come in white ? haven't checked out if it comes in other colors
    10-24-2018 10:02 PM
    does it only come in white ? haven't checked out if it comes in other colors
    Yup, only in white.

On a related subject, I used the stand today, and I have to say I'm not impressed. I didn't setup the photo frame or most of the other extras, since I wanted to judge how it charges. Talk about painfully slow. It took a little over an hour to move from 64% to 87%. Plugging my phone into the included wired charger, after an hour it can get my phone from around 25% to around 90%. And yes the stand did say rapid charging on it.

So I don't know if something's wrong with it or if this is just the difference between wired and wireless charging. But I don't think I'll be using it too much. Glad I got it on a promo as I wouldn't pay $80 for it after this experience.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    10-25-2018 01:03 AM
    Just got my stand from the Verizon pre-order.... But I did not receive a shipping notice or any information that it was coming. It just happened to be dropped off on the porch by FedEx. It had 2 day shipping on the label.
    prakash99 likes this.
    10-26-2018 01:09 PM
    got it today
    prakash99 likes this.
    10-26-2018 01:18 PM
    Just got my stand from the Verizon pre-order.... But I did not receive a shipping notice or any information that it was coming. It just happened to be dropped off on the porch by FedEx. It had 2 day shipping on the label.
    Mine are "on FedEx vehicle for delivery". Usually they arrive around noon but they must be running late today.

And the same thing happened to me as well. There was no notification or any other communication from Verizon. I got notification from FedEx on Wednesday informing me that the packages were picked up. Apparently Verizon had prepared the shipping labels last Friday (looking at the FedEx tracking history). And VZW customer service had no clue what was going on. Each time I contacted them, I got different Answers. The last representative I spoke to did not even know what Pixel Stands were.
    10-26-2018 01:21 PM
    I preordered, and received, two Pixel 3s at a local Verizon store. The sales rep said there was no free stand with a pre-order. Am I eligible for free stands even after the fact? If so, how do I claim them?
    10-26-2018 03:08 PM
    I preordered, and received, two Pixel 3s at a local Verizon store. The sales rep said there was no free stand with a pre-order. Am I eligible for free stands even after the fact? If so, how do I claim them?
    You had to pre-order through the My Verizon App on a phone to get the pixel stand for free offer on (10/9 ?? forgot exact day it was) that one day only.
    10-26-2018 03:17 PM
    To anyone who received their Pixel Stand, did they need to sign on delivery?
    10-31-2018 12:19 PM
    To anyone who received their Pixel Stand, did they need to sign on delivery?
    Mine had Indirect signature required. The person at the leasing office of my apartment complex signed for it.
    10-31-2018 12:35 PM