I’ve owned almost every iPhone that Verizon has sold except for the 6s because I switched to the Note 5. Got tired of the lag and clunkiness of the software and went back to the iPhone when they released the 7. I’ve owned the 8 and now the X since then.

Two reasons why I’m switching.
    1. The camera because iPhone cameras lack detail and look washed out (flat) when compared to other phone cameras
    2. Because Apple are being greedy douches with their prices and excluding necessary accessories such as the dongle and fast charger.

Now I have some concerns with the XL and I’m looking to get some advice to see if these have been fixed with the previous models.

1. I’ve heard that the audio mic had issues with the 2 but a software update fixed the poor tinny audio quality. Is this true?
    2. Battery on the XL seems to be getting 4 - 4 1/2 hours of on screen. I’ve read that turning off always on display will improve this. Is that true? Has anyone got amazing results with the AOD turned on?
    3. I’ve seen that people complaining about a buzzing sound when audio is turned down real low while watching YouTube or other videos.
    4. How can I send HD photos/videos to people? iMessage allowed me to send out the exact format of the photos and videos without condensing down the quality.
    5. Any other problems that I should know about that I haven’t mention.
    10-18-2018 03:06 PM
    1. I’ve heard that the audio mic had issues with the 2 but a software update fixed the poor tinny audio quality. Is this true?
    2. Battery on the XL seems to be getting 4 - 4 1/2 hours of on screen. I’ve read that turning off always on display will improve this. Is that true? Has anyone got amazing results with the AOD turned on?
    3. I’ve seen that people complaining about a buzzing sound when audio is turned down real low while watching YouTube or other videos.
    4. How can I send HD photos/videos to people? iMessage allowed me to send out the exact format of the photos and videos without condensing down the quality.
    5. Any other problems that I should know about that I haven’t mention.
    1. Maybe

2. The battery should be fine. AOD barely impacts battery on these type of screens the Pixels have now.

3. I have read about this and I can't really comment as to what is going on. I don't think anyone has found a "fix" yet. May just be another bug.

4. You would have to upload somewhere else / link. Especially for Video. It would have to be uploaded to YouTube or Dropbox or something like that and then linked to the person to watch. That is one flaw to Android -- nothing awesome like iMessage even though I really really wish Google would stop the 40 messaging apps and just make one that is like it.. but that is wishful thinking :P.

5. TBH Pixel phones are great. They are the "iPhone of Google" you could say. Camera is awesome, performance is awesome, and I personally love they have security updates and such (like Apple to iPhones).
    Itsa_Me_Mario and ndonnine like this.
    10-18-2018 03:23 PM
    1. Maybe

2. The battery should be fine. AOD barely impacts battery on these type of screens the Pixels have now.

3. I have read about this and I can't really comment as to what is going on. I don't think anyone has found a "fix" yet. May just be another bug.

4. You would have to upload somewhere else / link. Especially for Video. It would have to be uploaded to YouTube or Dropbox or something like that and then linked to the person to watch. That is one flaw to Android -- nothing awesome like iMessage even though I really really wish Google would stop the 40 messaging apps and just make one that is like it.. but that is wishful thinking :P.

5. TBH Pixel phones are great. They are the "iPhone of Google" you could say. Camera is awesome, performance is awesome, and I personally love they have security updates and such (like Apple to iPhones).
    Couldn't say it better.
    10-18-2018 03:40 PM
    The best suggestion I can give you for photo/video sharing if you want full resolution (or close) would be to share via the baked in Google Photos Application.
    10-18-2018 06:05 PM
    The best suggestion I can give you for photo/video sharing if you want full resolution (or close) would be to share via the baked in Google Photos Application.
    I have had pretty good luck with Fotoswype.
    10-18-2018 06:34 PM
    One work around I've found is to use what's app for my videos and pictures. It isn't the best solution but if your always sending to the same people it's a really fast easy way to send media
    10-18-2018 09:23 PM