Pixel 3 XL issues

Kingfroman

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
So I've been using it for about a full day now and noticed some issues. RAM management seems pretty aggressive. Apps that I normally run in the background while doing other things like YouTube, Google play music just shut down on me after I open a few other apps. I notice even the most recent apps I've open restart as well. I'm using an unlocked version from the Google store on T-Mobile and have notice slower speeds than my 2 XL. I figured with the updated bands it be faster but I'm noticing slower speeds. Have y'all notice any of these issues or any other type of issues?

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
So I've been using it for about a full day now and noticed some issues. RAM management seems pretty aggressive. Apps that I normally run in the background while doing other things like YouTube, Google play music just shut down on me after I open a few other apps. I notice even the most recent apps I've open restart as well. I'm using an unlocked version from the Google store on T-Mobile and have notice slower speeds than my 2 XL. I figured with the updated bands it be faster but I'm noticing slower speeds. Have y'all notice any of these issues or any other type of issues?

I haven't experienced that yet. 23 apps open in the background.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I haven't experienced it yet either but I also never had issues on my 2xl which I still have . only had it for few hours so I'll monitor it.

Mike how you liking yours so far ?

spiff_p239

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I've had issues with maintaining cellular service on Verizon (for reference, I'm using a Pixel 3 purchased through the Google Store) and I also had a short period of time where the gesture system completely failed. During this time, the home button would extend the entire length of the bottom of the phone when I'd try to quick switch apps but do absolutely nothing. A reset did fix this issue and it hasn't popped up again since then.

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

Everything is working solid here. Memory use shows 48 apps used memory in the last 3 hours.
Screenshot_20181019-231634.jpg

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I've had issues with maintaining cellular service on Verizon (for reference, I'm using a Pixel 3 purchased through the Google Store) and I also had a short period of time where the gesture system completely failed. During this time, the home button would extend the entire length of the bottom of the phone when I'd try to quick switch apps but do absolutely nothing. A reset did fix this issue and it hasn't popped up again since then.

Oh wow , hopefully just a glitch that won't happen again.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Loving it

Nice !! I'm loving it so far also..
The only problem I'm having wireless charging with Samsung wireless fast charger it say charging rapidly but 4 hours to charge and I can't charge it with the case I have .. forgot my pix box with the cables at work lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie