Are you sticking with this launcher?

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
i am. Used to only use Nova, but since the Pixel Launcher changed all icons to the same now. They are all uniformed. i am sticking with Pixel Launcher for now.

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
The Google Search Bar is useless for how I use my phone and I need to delete it. I like to put 7 icons on my Dock. I want the rest of my home screen to remain clean as I like to display my own images on a clean screen. Here's an example of what I want to see.

Screenshot_20181019-223102.jpg

The Pixel Launcher doesn't let me do this. My Nova Prime does.

Last edited:

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I like the stock launcher. I actually use the search bar a lot. I would like the option to move it though. The stock launcher is fast for me so no complaints here. I do like Nova though but I plan on sticking with stock for now.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
The Google Search Bar is useless for how I use my phone and I need to delete it. I like to put 7 icons on my Dock. I want the rest of my home screen to remain clean as I like to display my own images on a clean screen. Here's an example of what I want to see.

View attachment 292637

The Pixel Launcher doesn't let me do this. My Nova Prime does.

I usually go stock but I like the clean look. I might give Nova a try.

BTSyndrome

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
I've used Nova Prime over 3 years on my Moto Droid Turbo2 before this Pixel 3 I have now.
I'm reluctant to use it on the pixel. After dealing with little hiccups here and there over the years with Nova fighting the Moto...
I just want a smooth, pure stock experience, without modification.
Am I over thinking it? Do they play nice together flawlessly?
I miss some of the modifications that Nova has but I can live without, knowing that my phone is unsoiled and still a virgin. LOL

bkrickles

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Nova works great on my 2xl so I would assume it'll be great on the 3xl. No hiccups at all. I should have my replacement 3xl by Wednesday and nova will be one of my first apps to install
I've used Nova Prime over 3 years on my Moto Droid Turbo2 before this Pixel 3 I have now.
I'm reluctant to use it on the pixel. After dealing with little hiccups here and there over the years with Nova fighting the Moto...
I just want a smooth, pure stock experience, without modification.
Am I over thinking it? Do they play nice together flawlessly?
I miss some of the modifications that Nova has but I can live without, knowing that my phone is unsoiled and still a virgin. LOL

Thegreatone3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I usually only last a few days before moving back to Nova, but so far I'm digging the efficiency and simplicity of the Pixel launcher. Standing pat for now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance