Should I be concerned

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
So, a handful of reviewers have mentioned a few issues with the P3's to include unbalanced speakers causing a buzzing sound and nasty vibration, RAM management issues casuing apps to close and poor mic performance while recording videos. Just wondering if any of you who already have your pixels are experiencing any of these issues or have these been random???

Just concerned since mine will be arriving tomorrow.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
So, a handful of reviewers have mentioned a few issues with the P3's to include unbalanced speakers causing a buzzing sound and nasty vibration, RAM management issues casuing apps to close and poor mic performance while recording videos. Just wondering if any of you who already have your pixels are experiencing any of these issues or have these been random???

My speakers are fine . The memory management issue should be fixed.....I'm using a workaround. We have a thread on it

Last edited:

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Kate and I received our two Pixel 3 XL 128's about noon on release day, Oct 18th.

I set them up side-by-side and there was absolutely no difference that I could discern between the two.

We are now 5 days in with heavy screen time averaging 5 to 6 hours a day. My reaction to all this is that up to this point neither of us were aware that we should be concerned about any problems! We both thought the audio sounded good, we've taken boatloads of photos with no file loss, and we were impressed with the speed when changing between apps. We're on Google Project Fi and everything continues to work flawlessly. Both screens are identical and whites are white and colors are stunning. The camera's are even better than last year.

The bottom line for us, after 5 days of heavy use, is that we are both quite happy with our two Pixel 3 XL's.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Kate and I received our two Pixel 3 XL 128's about noon on release day, Oct 18th.

I set them up side-by-side and there was absolutely no difference that I could discern between the two.

We are now 5 days in with heavy screen time averaging 5 to 6 hours a day. My reaction to all this is that up to this point neither of us were aware that we should be concerned about any problems! We both thought the audio sounded good, we've taken boatloads of photos with no file loss, and we were impressed with the speed when changing between apps. We're on Google Project Fi and everything continues to work flawlessly. Both screens are identical and whites are white and colors are stunning. The camera's are even better than last year.

The bottom line for us, after 5 days of heavy use, is that we are both quite happy with our two Pixel 3 XL's.
Awesome, thanks for the update. I'll put mine through the ringer when I get it in

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site

No buzzing sound form my speakers. Also the past 2-3 days I've checked my memory and it's been at 2.9. No closed apps here.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante