I'm a basic user and SOT means little to me. I just want to avoid battery anxiety that I feel everyday sarting at around 8 pm with my iPhone X. Will my still to arrive 3 XL help me relax knowing I can go until 10 - 11 without topping off?
    Thanks.
    10-23-2018 08:11 AM
    Impossible to say because battery drain is multifactorial, cell signal strength and various apps you may run can have a large impact. AirWatch is a huge drain for my phone.

That said, my 3xl reliably makes it to the end of a day.
    10-23-2018 08:44 AM
    Generally yes it should last a day easily but it all depends what you are doing with your phone, your network, what apps you have installed and if there are some misbehaving apps etc. Once you get the phone I would give it a day or two to settle down and then see how much battery life you are getting.

Also, in order to avoid battery anxiety, if you have a desk job then get a wireless charger and just use that to charge the phone when you are in office. If you are driving in car then plug into car charger. Generally even at evening I'll have almost full battery since I would have topped it up at car, work etc. I only have to worry about battery life when I'm not close to a charger which is pretty rare.
    10-23-2018 09:22 AM
    I find it a little better then the X was, but not as good as the XS Max. So should last you the day, of course your usage, cell signal, etc. are likely completely different. Still think it will be a little better for you though.
    10-23-2018 10:26 AM