Been in search of a smaller phone for quite a while but haven't been willing to sacrifice any features in doing such. Pixel line seems to be the only option for going smaller without giving something else up in return (except for battery size, obviously).

So, my question is for those that specifically came from the 2 XL - How has your experience been? Have you had a difficult time adjusting to the smaller size? Any regrets? Has battery life been drastically different? Looking for general thoughts and input from those who made the switch ... TIA
    10-23-2018 01:55 PM
    I love the smaller size. Really enjoying not carrying such a big phone. Being able to type with one hand again is awesome. Battery is better than what I expected, but definitely not as good as the 2 XL. I have charger on my desk at work so not a big problem for now.
    YankInDaSouth likes this.
    10-23-2018 02:26 PM
    I love the smaller size. Really enjoying not carrying such a big phone. Being able to type with one hand again is awesome. Battery is better than what I expected, but definitely not as good as the 2 XL. I have charger on my desk at work so not a big problem for now.
    Thanks for your input .... I'm pretty excited to get back to a smaller form factor too.
    klau25 likes this.
    10-23-2018 03:16 PM