Returning my P3

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm still Debating doing the
trade with my P2 xl I have the kit just haven't sent back anyone know how long you have

It should have indicated it when you place the order I would think or it should at least have come with the instructions with the return package telling you when you had to return it. Just open up your support app in the help section and chat with a Google representative.

matty032

Trusted Member
Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
Turn off the adaptive battery. My OG XL was dying in just a few hours. Turned off adaptive battery, and now getting a more expected life for a two year old battery.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Turn off the adaptive battery. My OG XL was dying in just a few hours. Turned off adaptive battery, and now getting a more expected life for a two year old battery.

So what you're saying is adaptive battery is working exactly backwards of what it's supposed to be doing?

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Two weeks in and I've never touched "Adaptive Battery". Settings Battery Option says that I have 1 day 3 hours of battery life and phone is working fine.

vzwuser76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Two weeks in and I've never touched "Adaptive Battery". Settings Battery Option says that I have 1 day 3 hours of battery life and phone is working fine.

My regular 3 is saying 1 day 8 hours expected. Granted, this is with AOD turned off (tap and raise to wake are enabled).

Earlier today I ran it down to 8%, with 30 hours off the charger and 3 hours 20 minutes of SOT. Right now I'm at 73% with 7 hours off the charger and just over 1 hour SOT. AOD is nice, but I really don't need it with tap and raise to wake, and at the very least I shouldn't have to worry about it causing burn in.

ptkelly

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I've always had adaptive battery on and have no battery problems. I can go two days on a full charge if I have to. I don't have any games on my phone, don't listen to music, don't watch movies on the phone, and I have no social media such as Facebook or Twitter.

Wireless charging doesn't interest me but I do like rapid charging. Now, if I could just convince Amazon to put USB C and rapid charging on my Kindles.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance