Time for my yearly Pixel indecision!

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Give yourself time to get used to it - I didn't and ended up sending the P3 back and getting another XL - it is big cuz you can't pack all that coolness into a little phone - :cool:

I must have missed it ... Didn't realize you weren't back. For me it's never been a question....I like big phones.

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I have a Pixel 3 XL in a Google Fabric case. I have no problem keeping it in my left front jeans pocket. I looked at the Pixel 3 in the store and compared it with the 3 XL. Everyone is different, but for me the 3 is too small. I like big phones and I'm definitely not a one-handed user.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I have a Pixel 3 XL in a Google Fabric case. I have no problem keeping it in my left front jeans pocket. I looked at the Pixel 3 in the store and compared it with the 3 XL. Everyone is different, but for me the 3 is too small. I like big phones and I'm definitely not a one-handed user.

Exactly my viewpoint. Question for you though....how do you get it to fit in your skinny jeans pocket?🐵🐵

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I thought about getting the P3 but went with the XL instead. The screen size and the battery were the biggest reasons for me. Im happy with me decision.

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Coming from an iPhone 7 plus yo a pixel 3 I actually prefer the smaller form factor for same screen size. Sure s bigger screen would be nice, but personally I'd like something between regular and xl.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
What would be the best carrier for the new Pixel

For carrier, it depends on where you live and which bands it carries that your phone needs in order to operate. I'd recommend buying your Pixel online - it will be unlocked and so it should work with any carrier (just check the bands) and will get fast updates.

Keep us posted on what you decide!

psteve2005

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
Coming from an iPhone 7 plus yo a pixel 3 I actually prefer the smaller form factor for same screen size. Sure s bigger screen would be nice, but personally I'd like something between regular and xl.

I'm with you on that. I think the size of the iPhone XR seems spot on. Having had my annual try of both regular Pixel and the XL version I'll be sticking with the regular one again. It's a lovely size.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz