Fingerprint Sensor

Blancos4lyf

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
21:20 in the a Google - September Press Event 2015 listen for a minute, he says things like "Once trained it can recognise a single finger in less than 600ms", and continues later to say "What's really cool, is that Nexus imprint gets better over time"

I literally just went into my fingerprint settings and tapped away and watched it learn my entire fingerprint.
Try what I'm asking you to do, add a brand new fingerprint and tap away while in the fingerprint section and just watch as it learns.... Just try it.

I'm done here if this doesn't prove my point, it's proving to be time well wasted. As well as being sorry for trying to improve your UX

mwboost

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Scanning my fingerprint is fine but swipe down and up for the notification bar with it is still garbage compared to my old 2XL.

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Scanning my fingerprint is fine but swipe down and up for the notification bar with it is still garbage compared to my old 2XL.

I had my 2 XL for a year. I've had my 3 XL since it was released. My fingerprint scanner and swipe up and down for the notification bar both work the same. I use both multiple times daily. I experienced no difference going from the 2 XL to the 3 XL.

I would suggest calling support and requesting an exchange.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12