Anyone regret upgrading from their pixel 2 xl to the 3 xl with all the current issues at hand?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I have no regrets getting this phone just don't like no night shot out the box these things have to be on the phone straight out of the gate not cool adding them later .

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I have no regrets getting this phone just don't like no night shot out the box these things have to be on the phone straight out of the gate not cool adding them later .
In Australia we didn't get the screen call feature, one of the features I was most interested in. Would have been nice if Google advertised the country/ies that it would be available for at launch.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

You're the kind of kid that used sneak under the tree and surgically sneak unwrap his presents because he couldn't wait till Xmas day

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Ya I think in Canada we didn't get it either as it's not coming up when someone calls... disappointed
In Australia we didn't get the screen call feature, one of the features I was most interested in. Would have been nice if Google advertised the country/ies that it would be available for at launch.

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Ya I think in Canada we didn't get it either as it's not coming up when someone calls... disappointed
I think only the US has it for now.

When will the rest of the world get it? Who knows.
Why didn't Google advise that the screen call feature won't be available in all countries at launch? Who knows.

I don't even know why it's not included. The scribing is supposedly done offline, so I don't know why it couldn't just be included in international units.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

I don't know how it's in Australia but here in the USA we get lots of spam calls maybe that's why we have , but I agree regardless should be on every phone .

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I don't know how it's in Australia but here in the USA we get lots of spam calls maybe that's why we have , but I agree regardless should be on every phone .
We get spam calls too. But even if Australia didn't, that doesn't mean the feature shouldn't be included on the phone. Google should have been transparent that the feature would only be available in X, Y & Z countries at launch.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
We get spam calls too. But even if Australia didn't, that doesn't mean the feature shouldn't be included on the phone. Google should have been transparent that the feature would only be available in X, Y & Z countries at launch.

Are we sure it's because of a Google limitation? Maybe there is another restriction why it wasn't incorporated that we are not aware of.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy